19 April 2008

When Saturday arrives

The weekend is finally here. I woke up at 9am, I know, I know, ahir ku bangun, since I had a late night last night, hehe.. Today, we had a tute with Hsn and Mea at 10am. Since all the group rooms in the library were fully booked, we decided to use one of the P.B.L rooms. I think that we had more freedom than in the library since kami iski bising becerita2 hehe.. We discussed the cases for weeks 11 and 12. The tute was a fun one.. I didn't have any breakfast before coming to the tute, so I was munching food all the way.. ( didn't think anybody noticed.. ) We had the tute longer than usual. It ended at 1pm.

After the tute, Yunyun and I went to Coles Hawken to buy rice. We bought the 5kg rice packs each, to equalise the "baratness" instead of buying the 10kg rice sack, then walked home with extra kilos than before, hehe.. We cooked a late lunch, of lemon chicken, sardine and "vedgies". Ate lunch while watching FRIENDS as we usually do.


I got bored that afternoon, so at 4:40pm, I decided to go for a jog/walk (more of walking actually, haha, ketara nda fit :p). The weather was really good for jogging, breezy and "mendung" (apa org putihnya kan mendung ani? mental block ku skajap, hehe). I jogged to the Schonell bridge at UQ grounds. On the way, I saw Hazzie, near the round about, on her way home from uni. Near the UQ netball courts, I saw Azim, Ka Umi and other Bruneians playing netball. They called out to me and invited me to join their game, but I declined since I don't know how to play, hehe.. The adjoining tennis courts and fields were occupied by sports enthusiasts. I continued on my jog and have to be on the look out at the same time, since some joggers are there with their little doggies. I do not want a repeat performance from last year's incidence, hahaha.. (kana bubut kuyuk kami ah, well that's another storyyy... :p)

The pedestrian path at UQ grounds

The Schonell bridge from afar

From the bridge, I walked back using the same route as before. I had to cut my jog short since by the time I reached McQuarie St., it started to drizzle and had to take the shortest route home via Munro St. The 1 hour jog was really refreshing. Should do that more often in the future, hehe..

Spent the night at home, and learnt from Nabnab that our schedule for the elective in Brunei is already available. Had intense online discussion with the other 3 girls, c yunyun, syimsyim and nabnab..hehe..Yg ku heran, I actually applied to do gastro for the first 2 weeks, followed by GP for the last 2 weeks, tapi dalam schedule tebalik pulang, aishh.. and I actually made a preference to do my GP weeks in a clinic near my home, tapi temixup kali, kana buat plang preferenceku arah ripas.. hmm, heran ku.. I actually don't mind doing it arah the big hospital, but the prospect of looking for parking spaces early in the morning atu yang teturn off, haha.. Awal tah ku ke sana tu nanti.. Oh well, we'll see how the application process goes nanti, mana tau ada some changes kah apa.

Bah, that's all for tonight.

Gd night! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vedgies kah jannah bukkanya veggies? heee slama ani aku eja veggies!! hahaha salah tah kali aku atu

jannah said...

heheh.. aku pun selama ani pakai veggies.. tapi ku cek lagi arah the net, awu ada panya word 'vedgies' atu.. 'veggies' bleh plang pakai jua. kirakan the one with 'd' atu untuk slangnya saja. hehe

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com