13 April 2008

Weekend 101

My weekend was pretty unremarkable, I didn't really do anything much really.. On Saturday, I woke up around 8:30am. At 10am, we had a tute with Hsn, our second year senior at the BSL library. We discussed cases for weeks 10 and 11, regarding diabetes and otitis media. We had a look into the ethics section which I am still not quite familiar with (hehe). We had a discussion on the ethics essays and how important it is to get started on practising writing them. For these and speaking on behalf of the others, thank you to Hsn and the other seniors for giving us a helping hand all this time in settling ourselves into med life, hehe..

The tute ended at noon. Yunyun, Hazzie, Sa'dy, Val and myself decided to stay in the library, while waiting for our BSS meeting which was held at 2. After the meeting, we decided to head back home. I spent the afternoon main2 internet while waiting for the chicken and beef to thaw. Yunyun and I cooked an early dinner of daging kari and ayam halia. We ran out of veggies and didn't have the energy to go to caicai to get them, malas tah kami, hehe.

On Sunday, I woke up around 11am. This is the only day that I could really sleep in as most of my classes start at 8am. Lounged in bed and malas kan bangun, haha, masa tidur pun procrastinate, ish ish ish.. Spent most of the day at home. At 4pm, went to Coles to buy some groceries, as I ran out of eggs and my favourite bottle of coke/pepsi. At night, singgah kami skajap arah bluehouse to borrow Fathmee's speakers and played kajap with c Jazzy, the cat, hehe..

Well, that's pretty much what my weekend entailed. Next week will be another busy one for me.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com