21 April 2008

It's just another manic monday~~

That title is actually a reference to an old Bangles song. Yes, yes, I may be young (*smirks*), but I do listen to some lagu lama-lama zaman bapaku, haha.. Today, I woke up at a quarter to 7am. Had to drag my self out of bed, well it's monday, for goodness sake, hehe.. I realised that the apartment was eerily quiet. Yunyun must have gone out to catch the bus for her early morning CCS. After a quick shower and breakfast, I was on my way to uni for the morning P.B.L. I met Azim, who was also on his way to uni, in front of my building.

By the time I reached my P.B.L room, there were only 2 other people there, eventhough it was already 8am. Asik besosial kali masa weekend durang lain ani, hehe.. (if you guys know what I mean..) Anyway, we did the usual routine that we always do on monday P.B.Ls. We started on a new case of Asthma this week. By 10:30am, we were done. So, I walked to the printing shop to print out the afternoon lecture notes then went to the physio refractory to get something to eat. I decided to just stay at uni for the 3-hour break, malas ku jua kan balik rumah. I spent that time in the library instead, researching for my FQ.

I stayed there until a quarter to 2pm, then made my way to the lecture theater for the afternoon 3-hour lectures. Sat with the Brunei crew seperti biasa on our usual spot di tangah2. The first lecture that we had was an anatomy lecture on the thoracic wall. Ok jua lah lecturenya atu. The second was a pharmacology lecture.. banyak slides nya atu, menahan tidur ganya inda, haha.. ada plang yg ku nampak lintuk2 atu.. The third lecture was on gas exchange by a lecturer who actually is a former lecturer of mine when I did my biomedical course dulu. It was quite a good lecture.

The series of lecture ended at 5pm, then we headed back home. Was feeling tired, in addition to the muscles aches that I am still having from the long walk yesterday, hehe.. For dinner, we cooked spaghetti and fried chicken ala2 kfc.. sia-sia pun, dibrunei tah ku nanti banar-banari makan, haha, gerenti naik barat tu nanti.. oh well. :) Bah, short posting saja tonight, ngalih ku, hehe.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com