16 April 2008

Wacky wednesday

Wednesday is coaching day. Today, as with every other day (sigh..), awal bangun lagi.. Woke up at 6:50am and got ready for the 8am lecture. You think I should be used to these early mornings by now, but I guess my brain is still in denial of that fact, haha.. mau jua kan tidur lagi atu.. sapa jua menyuruh malam2 ahir tidur nah.. sendiri punya kraja jua, hehe.. Met Azim on the way to uni. Somehow I managed to get to the lecture theater at 5 minutes to 8, and I am quite amazed with myself with that achievement, haha, biasanya nda on time.. ;p

We had a genetics lecture this morning. Ok jua lah lecturenya atu, eventhough I was still half asleep tadi. Sat with Syimsyim, Nabnab and Yunyun. The lecturer had a distinct accent and he sounded Irish. He was explaining to us the importance of having pedigree charts and so on, especially in detecting the risks of family members of getting certain diseases. I didnt have any other classes this morning. Syimsyim was telling me that she was going to Coles at hawken drive to buy some groceries, so I decided to join her.

I was craving for the scones that I mentioned in the previous post and bought some in the bakery ampir Coles atu. Then, we went our separate ways, Syimsyim to the hilly road to her place and me to my place. I had an early lunch of Indo Mee and "cow's eye egg" or apa nya orang brunei, telur mata lembu, hehehe.. and dessert of the yummy scones.

Indo mee... the life savior of uni students, haha

After lunch, I reviewed my handbook and watched some videos in preparation for my CC that afternoon. At noon, headed back to uni to meet up with my P.B.L mates. Rchelle and Alx drove us to the hospital and we arrived at 12:30pm. CC started at 1pm. For this week, we started going through the physical examination for the respiratory system and practiced on each other. I'm still not confident with my skills in this especially in the percussions of the chest.. Need to practice more on this..thankfully, we still have 2 weeks to practice before the formative exam.

CC finished at 3pm, and Rchelle drove us back home. I went to freshen up at home, and then, walked back to uni for a 5pm tute session. We had the tutorial on one of the larger rooms at the P.B.L building. The tute ended at a quarter to 7. There were still a number of people milling around in the campus grounds. The night was a bit chilly.. I wonder when winter will come. Syimsyim and Nabnab came over to our place skajap after the tute. For dinner, Syimsyim gave us "kuah mee" which we heated up for dinner and it's really nyaman! Thank you syimsyim.. and also thanx guys for the bread pudding this morning, hehe.. nda jua payah kami masak dinner nah, hehe..

This has been a long and tiring day.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com