08 April 2008

Another day, another post

Hey! I'm still here.. curiously trying out all the layouts and applications which I have no idea how to really pakai.. I tried changing my background to something that would suit my personality more, tapi nda ku berapa pandai.. haha.. nanti tah ku try2 lagi.. practice makes perfect, right? :)


Today, I deliberately woke up late and missed my 8am lecture. Slept late last night, bukan pasal apa, ni pasal blogging ani tia pulang.. I hope this will not become an addiction as what facebook has done to me, haha.. It's another cold day here, but it wasn't as cold as yesterday. On my way to uni, I met with mizz hamiys and mizz nabilah as I was about to cross the road near the round about. Aaaaaa...nda masuk lecture aaaa.. sama kes tah mcm aku tu, hehe..


We went our separate ways once we reached UQ, me to my prac class, syimsyim to tutorial class and nabnab to her histo prac which she is having with yunyun as well, :p.. I was actually late for my Microbes prac as the coordinator Dr E was then briefing the others on what we are supposed to be doing today for the class. I went to my usual bench (C). I partnered up with cass for our throat swap which we added onto a horse blood agar (HBA) plate using 8 streak technique which we will incubate for a week to allow the bacteria to grow.. Gali throatku kana poke2 with the cotton swap tadi atu..I hope mine will not grow into anything disgusting, wahaha.. (praying dlm hati)




Bacteria on HBA plate




We didn't really do much practical stuff for that class today. It was mostly observing and recording demonstration stuff that have been prepared earlier. My tutor, c James went through the results of the PCR that we did last week. Unfortunately, we couldn't really see the bands clearly.. Oh well.. the prac ended up 30 minutes earlier, so cass and I decided to go to the physio refrac for some snacks. I ate an egg and cheese sandwich for lunch.

Next, we went to building 69 for our Biochem tutorial. The room was almost packed by the time we were there.. sapa suruh ahir dtg nah.. baik jua ada 2-3 buting kerusi tinggal, hehe.. I sat next to sa'dy who was there as well. The first 30 minutes was quite challenging as I was about to get into a sleep-induced haze but it got better for the next hour haha.. I think I better start drinking coffee more often now as most of my classes nowadays are early birdie ones.. Got some good stuff from that tute in the end.

I was supposed to go to my Anat prac at 1 but decided against going. I was getting worried since I haven't really started on my FQ, so I went home instead and spent the whole afternoon doing it. It is now practically done but I need to do some editing, but what a relief! :)

Yunyun and I cooked dinner around 6pm. We had dinner of sambal daging (ayun masak! nyaman hehe), ayam goreng and veggies.. bnyak kami masak, lapar wah, hehe.. Trying to become up to date with the world out there, we watched the news. Some interesting stuff came up and I'm not gonna go much into it but it made us think and feel grateful for what we have now. Well, it's getting late now, I still have to go thru my CC handbook for tomorrow, asal baca sikit, baik tah jua, haha..

Until the next one..
Adios!

Gd night! :)

1 comments:

CtN7 said...

nabnab,syimsyim,yunyun ey?cute!Btw, if u don't see me in morning lectures 2mrw,itu maknanya aku deliberately jua ahir bangun..hehe.Hv to conserve my energy for 2mrw.Will have 4 pracs in a row!N tutorial at night.Baiktah ku tidooooo..will c ya 2mrw~

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com