28 April 2008

Oh, it's you again, Monday..

It's the start of another week. Today, I woke up at 6:50am, as usual, having the hardest time waking up after turning in late last night. Going through the same routine as every other week, I walked to uni at a quarter to 8am, for the early morning P.B.L. We had another new case this week, dealing with the tetralogy of fallot, in which the patient was a 'blue baby' in the past. It was a short case, we went through all the triggers for the case today then assigned FQs to everyone. We finished at 10:30am. I received a text msg from my agent at Sta Travel about the change in the schedule of my flight to brunei this june, and I was asked to bring my ticket along to see her. Since I've got a 3-hour break, I decided to just head back home to get it and have lunch at the same time.

Free weekly magazines that we receive, to be picked up in front of our apartment building :)

I had lunch of pasta, then headed back to uni at half past 1. I went to Sta travel to see my agent but she was not in tia, so I left my ticket with another agent. Then, I walked to the lecture theater for the 3-hour afternoon lectures. Sat with the Brunei gang as usual. This week, we are starting on the cardiology system. The first lecture was on the anatomy of the heart, which was alright. The second lecture was a wrap up of the gas exchange lectures and it was quite good. We decided to skip the last lecture, bunyinya mcm nda brapa siuk pasal social determinants of health kali tu, malas tah kami, hehe.. We decided to have an early dinner instead at the 1001 night restaurant at hawken drive. The owner and kitchen helper are really friendly and so eating there has always been a pleasant experience.

Coles at hawken drive.. conveniently situated. 10 minutes walk from uni and 10-15 minutes from home.

Arah c mustar, 1001 malam

BBQ chicken fillet with fries, nyaman! :)

After dinner, the others went to Coles while I waited outside. I think that I've been to Coles, everyday, for the past 4 days udah, haha.. We headed back home at 5:15pm. I was really excited that Big Brother is starting up again this year. It's one of the reality shows other that Australian idol that I usually watch here..So I spent 2 hours watching the show tadi. I'm still not feeling well and my throat's getting itchy. I've been coughing and blowing my nose dari tadi.. Hmm, shouldn't have written that down, gali org mendgr, hahaha.. I better start makan ubat krg malam, I so dislike makan ubat, especially pills or capsules. They taste so blehhh.. I much prefer the liquid medicine yg masa kanak2 dulu atu, but I guess the effect will not be as great in adults than in kids, huh? :p Oh well, I better sleep early later so that I can get enough rest. Early day again tomoro!

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com