11 April 2008

What these signs really mean...

Okay, I'm doing this just for fun.. This picture shows the signs that are present in some of the lecture theaters at uni.. I remembered not that long ago, while waiting for a genetics lecture to start last year, Yunyun, Nabnab, Ayai, Sa'dy and I had this ridiculously fun discussion of what these signs may mean other than what they are intended to be.. Which led to a lot of lameness, as we always are when given the opportunity, haha.. Here's my take on this:


1) They say: " No smoking allowed. "
I say: " No burning of cigarette allowed. Anything else is fine. "

2) They say: " No eating allowed. "
I say: " No spoon and fork allowed. No burgers too. You can eat here using your hands only. Esehhhmann... cara melayu lah tu, makan besuap, hehe.. Chopsticks are acceptable. "

3) They say: " No drinking allowed. "
I say: " No plastic or paper cups allowed. Straws included. Only bottled water and canned drinks allowed. "

4) They say: " No mobile phones allowed. "
I say: " No old fashioned mobile phones allowed. "

5) They say: " Do not put your feet on the seats. "
I say: " No black-soled feet allowed. Please wash your feet before coming to the lecture theater. Remember, feet washing is important. Always wash your feet. " Hmm, I guess that's the important rule in terms of hygiene in the lecture theater. After all, we have always been grilled to " always wash your hands " in the hospital. :)

(sorry for the bad quality of the picture.. low battery kali masa atu, haha)

Hope that will put a smile on your face. Enjoy! :)

1 comments:

HaSyiMah TaMiN said...

hahaha i have to agree w/u banar jua tu ah adakh buat signs cmatu.. cawie.. :P

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com