27 April 2008

revision, cakes, playtime, marathons and all the works

This week, we have a 3-day weekend due to the public holiday on friday (see previous post). I have enjoyed my weekend, which involved lots and lots of physical activity and not much of brain activity, hahaha.. This is how my weekend goes..

On Saturday, I woke up at 7:30am. We had a 9am tutorial with Hsn at the P.B.L room. Before going to uni, I went to Coles at hawken drive to buy thick cream and more scones for breakfast later. It was a sunny day, so I had to take out my umbrella to shield myself from the harmful UV rays, bukan plang sal atu jua, takut makin hitam.. I'm dark enough already, thank you very much, haha.. :p During the tutorial we discussed this week's case of asthma. As usual, it was a fun tute and we discussed some concepts that were difficult to grasp.

Hsn, dengan kusyuknya writing on the board :p

Mea, Azim & Val

Nyaman jua hatinya c syimsyim atu, apa yang cali usulnya atu? :p

Apa digambar atu sa'dy? :)

The infamous agar2 "kicap".. spesel resepi niiii, although it comes with a health warning: Eat at your own risk..kihkihkih.. courtesy of Syimsyim & Nabnab.. nada wah, beibun saja..Thanx kamu, nyaman.. hehehe

Hsn & Mea, our second year med seniors :)

Syimsyim claimed this pic as "muka sepusin kami" haha.. asikk bepikir.. Laplace kah Laples Law? Hmm.. (shout out to Hsn's blog, hehe :p )

The tute ended at 12pm. We went back home. Syimsyim and Nabnab hung around at our place while waiting for 2pm for our BSS meeting. We had Indo Mee, chicken nuggets and nandos fries for lunch while watching FRIENDS. At a quarter to 2pm, Nabnab, Syimsyim, Yunyun, Sa'dy and I headed back to uni for our meeting at one of the P.B.L rooms. We met with our second year seniors on the way. The BSS meeting took an hour and a half, then we headed to the netball courts for our netball/dodgeball funday which started at 4pm.

eseymannn.. macam pro niii.. :p (at UQ netball court)

getting ready for the dodgeball showdown

the ball kana pakai

awwwww :p

4 dara pinggitan.. haha ;)

Presenting: jengjengjeng... janjan, syimsyim, nabnab and yunyun... "the Shadow Angels"...coming to a cinema near you..lols :p (meremang bulu2 roma kamu mendgr? wahahaha) *joking2*

We played netball (aku antam2 plang tu, nda ku brapa pandai nyantaa) and I have to admit that I had fun fun fun.. Exercise ku banar, lusir2, haha.. We played till 6pm and had quite a workout. We went home, but I made a pit stop to caicai's to get sikui. Tais liur ku kan makan, so I bought the last chunk/slice of watermelon bejual. Malas ku bali yg sebiji basar atu, nda masuk esbuk. Ampai2 diluar, takutku buruk. So, then headed back home. Rupanya sikui ku bali atu, nda tah jua baik Bilaku buka plastiknya, aduiiii, bangas rupanya.. Ish ish ish..Rugiku cai.. adehh... baik jua I still have a small portion of sikui ariatu in the fridge, iatah ku makan.. story of my life.. hahaha

That night, Yunyun and I had dinner of daging sambal and sotong kicap. Yunyun was going to celebrate her advance 22nd b'day that night with cakes, teas and movie. We had a pajama party (semua org misti pakai baju tidur) which then turned to a slumber party. Nabnab, Syimsyim, Hazzie, Fathmee, Rahmat and Sa'dy were there. We watched a Japanese horror movie, Tomie, which we fast forwarded a couple of times since pacingnya selowww. Then we watched a Malay movie, Cuci, which was really funny. Basically, it's a story of brotherhood and achieving your dreams in the cleaning business, hehehe..

Carrot cake.. from Michele's

Happy Advanced 22nd Birthday Yunyun! :)

I actually took some pics during the party, but I know that the others will kill me if I post it up, with them wearing their pjs, haha.. ada sambil sandar2 lagitu.. private collection tah saja tu.. :p The party lasted till 1 something in the morning. Syimsyim, Nabnab and Hazzie slept over at our place. I slept at around 2am.

Sunday, woke up at 9:30am, with some back aches, asikk bagas main netball klemarin atu, barutah terasa sanggal nya.. Today, we had breakfast of nasi goreng and cucur udang. We watched another movie, The Eye, staring Jessica Alba, a movie adapted from a Chinese horror film. It was a good movie, with some "tekajut" moments. As usual, I had to watch, more like peeking actually, haha, with my hand in front of my face, with an inch or so lubang that I made with my hand, haha.. kalo kan dibawa meliat cerita hantu arah wayang, jgn tah di bawa aku ani, ndaku berani, hahaha.. Our guests stayed over till noon.

Then, had a shower and panyap2 rumah kajap. At 1:30pm, Yunyun, Syimsyim and I went to Coles at toowong for some groceries. Once back in St Lucia, singgah lagi kajap at caicai's to buy soy sauce and bread. Saw Frh on her way from caicai's. Arrived home at 3pm. Now, resting and blogging. Will cook dinner later, hehe.. My weekend had been enjoyable.. how has urs been? :)

Gd day! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com