09 May 2008

What happens in brisbane

It's Friday now. There were no morning lectures scheduled today. What bliss!! I got to sleep in today and woke up around 10am. Nyaman tidur ku atu nyanta. I had a really weird dream last night and I'm not gonna discuss that here, hehe.. pokoknya, jauh palisss, mimpi itu kan hanya mainan tidur.. This morning, stayed at home, procrastinating until it was time to go for the afternoon lectures. I had pasta for lunch. Yunyun and I walked to uni at 1:20pm, knowing that we'll be late for the 1:30pm lecture. We were actually relieved when we arrived at the lecture theater since the lecturer has not arrived yet. We waited for some time and it turned out that the lecturer was a no show.. We only stayed for another 30 minutes then made our exit since a lot of other students were leaving the already half empty lecture theater as well. Ngalih saja kami datang ehh.. The funny thing tadi atu was when a group of students went up to the lecturer's control and computer "podium" area in front. They began to open up wikipedia from the net and tried to jokingly explain the cardiovascular system which was supposed to be our intended lecture for the afternoon, to the restless students.. hahaha, and they also began playing something from youtube, pasal orang menyanyi kah apa, hahaha, cali lah tadi atu.

We left the lecture hall at 2:15pm then waited arah the bus stop. Yunyun and I went to the city and then we separated to shop then meet someplace later. As usual, there was a major long queue at Krispy Kreme so malas tah kami ke sana. Maybe, one of these days, when we have plenty of time, bulih lah ikut bequeue macam orang lain, hehe.. I bought some stuff for my mum, dad and sister tadi. Then at 5pm, Yunyun and I meet up and decided to go to Satay Club for dinner. We havent eaten at Satay Club this year, so macam2 ku tais liur kan makan tadi, hehe. I ended up eating the Indonesian fried mee.. alaiii eh..

Blossoming flowers at city

Bunga apa kah ni, nda ku tau namanya, hehe

While I was resting my feet...

One part of the stretch of the Queen street mall at night :) Since this is Friday night, city opens till 9pm, so banyak jelama nyantaa..

After dinner, Yunyun and I went to Southbank to catch the 7:30pm showing of What Happens In Vegas, staring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. I really enjoy the movie, cali brabis! I really recommend watching this movie. The dialogue is funny and ketawa2 saja tu throughout most of the movie.. Nyaman rasanya melepaskan sataress, haha. I think, it is even better than the Forgetting Sarah marshall movie that we watched a few weeks ago.

Butts please? Haha, saw this metal bin (if u could call it a bin) while waiting for the citycat from city to southbank.. If you could interpret it differently.. Maybe this could be used to pass gas (bekantut), so as to respect other people from mencium bau kantut yg nda menyenangkan. This can be done by putting your butt on the bin opening while you kantut, hahaha.. Nda ja? That way, semua orang pun senang! :p

Ani siapa lagi nda paham2 ani ah.. udah jua kana sediakan bin nya, haha

Hey! Floating crayons! haha, just use your imagination, kan sama kan kan?

Fire in the water! :p (awu aku lame.. those are just reflections from the city lights..but they do seem to look like api yg keluar dari gua bawah tanah kah apa, hehe)

The movie ended in less than 2 hours. Yunyun and I then boarded the citycat and arrived home at 10pm. Berabis kami bejalan atu, dari kul 2:30 sampai 10 malam, haha.. Surprisingly, I do not feel the least bit tired. Masih bnyak adrenaline rush lapas supping and jalan2 tadi atu. Overall, I have a great time today.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com