28 May 2008

Me, Myself and I

Woke up at 9am today, but instead of studying, I ended up lounging in bed, hehe. Nyaman rasanya bah, it was really cold today.. When I looked out my bedroom window, the day was gloomy and mendung macam kan hujan usulnya. I managed to revise my CC handbook for later, then had a shower and had the leftovers from last night's dinner for brunch. I decided to just go on my own today to the hospital, instead of joining Alx and Aln. Ingin jua ku kan merasai naik bus dari the new inner busway at the King George bus station at city.

So I got into the 412 bus to city, close to 12pm, atu pun ahir sampai bus nya atu.. Reached city at 12:15pm, then went to the new King George bus station.. underground yoo, macam yang arah Queen St mall. It is BIG and nampak bau cina nya, hehehe.. I managed to make my way to the right stop since banyak stops dibawah atu. There weren't many people with me, waiting for the 333 bus to arrive. I had a look around and thumbs up, lawa lah jua the place atu. I forgot to bring my camera along, (ceh!) so no pics taken.. hehehe..

I arrived at the hospital 20 minutes early, so I went to wait dulu at the coaching rooms, before going to the extended care unit for our clinical ward visit today. We had a substitute tutor, a 3rd or 4th year kah tu, since our tutor was on leave. He was really good as well. We met this really nice and cooperative patient, with an interesting case. The tutor, Mr R, asked if anyone wants to volunteer to do the history taking and cardiovascular physical examination. No one bunyi2, skalinya, suruhnya tia c Alx to do the history taking, and me, to do the physical exam. Aduii, what luck, hahaha.. As long as I do not make a fool of myself in front of them, ok lah haha, baik jua udah ku revise my handbook earlier. So, we proceeded on the history taking dulu. The patient was very good and pandai beibun lagitu, hehe but we have to speak louder to her since ia nda berapa kedangaran. We continued with the physical exam, and baik jua tutornya ani ada bagi guidance jua and bagi extra tips on some of the procedures, and at the same time asking us some questions jua. In the end, we discussed our findings and the tutor commented that I appear to be confident tadi performing the physical exam (kambang kampis tarus hidung, hahaha), sukur lah, hehehe..

We ended the coaching early, then made our way back. I made a pit stop at the medical bookshop since I wanted to check out the sphygmomanometer di sana and ended up buying one, hehe.. Andang ku angan2 kan membali, iatah menyampaikan hajat tah tadi atu. I bought the purple one, and tarus jua I bought a purple digital thermometer tarus. Ada warna merah, but mcm cawiee usulnya, nda tah ku jadi bali warna atu. Dpt tah ku siuk belatih mencek blood pressure my parents and sister ku ni, hehehe..

My first ever sphygmomanometer! :)

After arah bookshop, I went to wait for the bus back to city. It was still cold that time. Sunyi lagitu arah bus stop tadi atu. Arrived at city, then jalan2 ku skajap, to buy some groceries and some stuff for brunei. At 4:30pm, I went back home. Yunyun and I then went to buy dinner, c Yunyun at nandos, while I went to Miss India to buy butter chicken and rice. Udah jua di malam makan butter milk chicken, ani tais liur lagi, hehe, gerenti makin "sihat" ni balik ke brunei, haha..

After dinner, gigitan jua ku meliat all my bought stuff ampai2 at the bottom of my closet, so besemangat tah ku tarus packing dlm luggage, haha.. which reminds me that I'll be back in brunei next week! Weeee! Jgn tah exam bahh, balik saja taruss.. sighhh, wishful thinking saja.. hehehe..

Packing in progress.. Bejurit bilik ku tarus.. ish ish ish.. :p

Little kangaroos and koalas for the little tykes back home, haha..

After packing, I did a bit of reading, guilty ku rasanya nda belurih hari ani. Exam 8 hari lagi! :S Lps exam atu, wahh, siuk..what a feeling tuu.. can't wait!

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com