25 May 2008

This... Is Big Sister

Here's another weekend. Wah, before you know it, the days seem to pass you by in just a blink of an eye. Yesterday, I woke up quite early with the intention of studying but that did not turn out as productive as I wanted it to be, since penyakit "M" dtg menyerang lagi, haha.. "M" being Malas, bukan yg lain tu ah, jauuhh paliss... hehehe.. Just managed to get some studying done, jaditah, hehe. In the afternoon, Yunyun and I went to the city for a bit of shopping. We didn't stay long in the city then went back home by 4pm, to cook an early dinner and prepare some popia and cookies for a function later on.

At 7pm, Yunyun and I walked to the Musollah at UQ for the Hajat prayers for the coming exams. We wore our "gamis", rindu kan pakai since we don't really have the right occasion to selalu pakai the black dress. On the way to the Musollah, we met Syimsyim and Nabnab, then we walked together to our destination. There were quite a number of Bruneians in attendance, more than usual. After Yasin and Hajat prayers, we had "jamuan" with the girls in the smaller room and the guys at the main praying room. The function ended by 8:20pm. Since most of us still have our bus tickets, we decided to just wait for the 8:30pm bus at uni. Yunyun and I went home for a while before proceeding to Syimsyim and Nabnab's place with Rhmat, Sa'dy, Fathmee and Hazzie, for Nabnab's birthday.

Nabnab cutting her birthday cake
Chocolate mud cake. Luruskan Nabnab?

Macam ada tema hitam and biru, hehe

Some of us played Uno and we watched a Chinese movie as well. We stayed there until 11:30pm, then headed back home.

Today, I woke up at 8am, quite a record for a Sunday, haha.. Nothing much happened today. Spent most of the day studying, betapa dalam gua di bilik, hahaha.. I did my laundry as well. My mom called me today. Besemangat tarus belajar, hehe.. Spent a good 15 minutes on the phone. My uncle was also actually visiting di rumah, so I got to speak to him as well. It's good to hear that everyone's doing well di brunei. At 4pm, Yunyun and I went to Coles at Hawken to buy some groceries. We had buttermilk chicken and veggies for dinner. I was actually planning on continuing studying tonight but tv bebuka, and ada tia Big Brother playing, so I couldn't resist, haha..
I don't really know what is the big attraction in this show, but the concept of the show is quite interesting. You get to watch the dramas unfold and all the interactions of a bunch of strangers that have been put together in a house where there are no communications with the outside world (no tvs, radios, internet) and the only source of entertainment that you could get is just by creating them yourselves. Kira pandai2 tah menghibur diri sendiri tu, hehe. Udah atu, you have to follow the instructions from a booming voice who would show his presence (suara saja, nada muka) whenever he feels like it. He usually begins with "This... Is Big Brother..".There are live evictions from the house every week as well as live game shows where prizes can be won. Fascinating stuff, really, hahaha.. I would not be able to live cematu. I need my internet and my tv! :p But despite all that, I am hooked! hehe..

One of my favourite big brother housemate. A flambuoyant and unique character.
(pics taken from big brother website)

Alright then, that's all for tonight's post :p

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com