30 May 2008

And the rain keeps pouring on and on...

What a cold day it is! It rained all day yesterday and it rained again all morning today.. Sukurtah hujan atu ah, tapi sajuk! Brrrr.. I figured that since I like to talk about the weather so much, baik tah ku masukkan weather box in my blog, nda ja? :p If you have noticed that, ada tu, ku add in the time and a comic strip as well at the bottom of my page.. macam nada kraja kan aku atu, ish ish ish.. hehehe.. Angan-angan kan ku add in calender jua, liat lah kalo rajin, hehe..

Anyway, what did I do yesterday? Let me recap.. Yesterday as I mentioned before, pun sajuk jua.. I guess it's approaching winter udah masa ani, or winter kah ni udah? hehe.. This cold weather really makes a girl sleepy and lazy, haha.. I woke up at around 8:30am yesterday. Had a quick shower and brekky, then Yunyun and I were on our way to uni.


The view from my bedroom window.. 8:50am.. Not much of a view really, banyak pokok! :)


View from the laundry room.. Entrance to our building.. Bejurit newspaper arah mail box atu, haha

I had an EBM tutorial at 10am, which lasted for less than 2 hours. It involved lots of calculations of studies conducted, etc etc.. Bagi paning, haha.. Then at 12pm, I had the usual P.B.L session. This will be the last P.B.L for this semester before the upcoming exams. In fact, yesterday was actually the last class/P.B.L session for this semester! yeehaa! Now, the remaining time we have left would be for revision and exam. The P.B.L ended at 1:40pm. There were no classes after that, so I decided to go to Coles Hawken, armed with my umbrella in the rain, to get a bottle of coke and some snacks.. hahaha, bekarih wah. Suka ku singgah ke sana atu eh, hehe..

Went back home, then fried some fish nuggets and chips since I was feeling hungry by that time. I tried, I mean really tried to study that afternoon, tapi sikit saja ku belurih.. Aigoo.. Lain plang ku buat nah.. main puzzles! :p

I used to love playing these types of puzzles when I was younger. I found this puzzle book while I was cleaning my room a few days ago. The last entry that I made was actually in 2005.. and now, 3 years later.. main tah ku lagi! haha.. I missed playing ani. I remembered bringing the book when I just arrived in Brissy in 2006, since jarang udah ku main masa sibuk2 di UBD dulu.


Look at the date! :p


3 years later.. lain plang dibuat nah..

Kan lain tah ku buat.. sepatutnya belajar! Hahaha.. Ada c Yunyun menyubuk my room, pikirnya tah ku belajar, sekalinya double take ia tarus, ketawakan nya ada pulang, hahaha.. busted! :p

Then, tried reading lagi.. hopeless wah aku yesterday atu, hehe.. instead, I tried to usai2 my blog. At night, we had dinner of lauk salai, ramis and chicken nuggets. Hujann lagi.. At 9pm, kami mengayau ke rumah c Syimsyim and Nabnab. We watched a P. Ramlee movie, Seniman Bujang Lapok. At the same time, I read some Ethics stuff, ntah masuk kah nda tu, haha.. We had a sleep over di sana, and slept pretty late last night. I think I was the first to fall asleep, atu pun sudah pukul 1 pagi.

Woke up at 9am today. It was freezing! Beselimut and bestukin udah tu.. Syimsyim and Nabnab then cooked Brunch for us, of mee goreng, cucur udang and popia. Nyaman! Thanx guys! :) Jangan jaraa... haha

By noon, Yunyun and I went back home.. I had a shower then got bundled up in my dad's extra large long sleeved tshirt.. haha, nda ia memakai, jadi bagi nya tah ku. Nya pakai masa winter since tabal, hehehe.. Nah, ani blogging tah ku pulang.. Better stop now, kan belajar ku dulu! :p

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com