08 May 2008

I know what you did this thursday

I was giving myself a pat on the back for managing to wake up early today.. (go me! :p) well actually, I woke up at 7am, which can be considered quite late as I have an 8am lecture to attend. So I have to rush to get ready. Had breakfast of grapes and hot ovaltine (weird combination.. hehe) since I didnt have the time to make something more fulfilling. Yunyun and I walked to uni and arrived late to the lecture theater. The first lecture was kinda boring, about cardiac markers and bla bla bla.. Then we had a second lecture by L Coklat, who was a former lecturer of mine dulu jua, and I have to admit that I actually enjoyed lecturenya tadi atu. I was concentrating much better than the first lecture hehehe.. We finished 5 minutes early, so I headed to the physio refec to get a small bottle of iced coffee to help boost my caffeine.

Then I walked to the anat building for the 10am histology practical. Cass, Pei, Dbah, Azm and Lsa were also in the same prac as me. As in every histo practical, there was a briefing/introduction, looking at slides, drawing, etc. In keeping in line with this week's case, the practical was on the heart, blood vessels and the cardiac muscle cells. Nda brapa siuk practicalnya atu tadi, banyak orang keluar awal. Cass, Pei and I also made an early exit 40 minutes earlier for the supposedly 2 hour prac.. hehehe

We went to the physio refec to get something to eat. My stomach mula begendang gendut by that time, macam tau saja time rehat atu, haha.. I had hot chips (again!).. I think banar kali nya c cass atu, the hot chips lady must have recognise us by now. (maklum..pelanggan tetap kan, hahaha.. tekarang..) Asal ke refec, bali hot chips.. apa nda, there wasn't really much choice of halal items di sana, other than the "make your own sandwich" station and junk food, hehe.. 10 minutes to 12pm, we headed to the near P.B.L building for our respective 2-hour P.B.L session.

This week, I didn't have any FQ to present since it is my turn to write up the case summary. Hence, I became the madam pengerusi for this week, directing who's turn to present and keeping the timing for each person's presentation. We managed to finish on time, hehe. After P.B.L, I headed back home to freshen up and tukar beg. I was going to meet up with Yunyun at Indroo for some shopping. From St Lucia, I made my way to Toowong, then caught another bus from there to Indroo. Arrived at Indroo at 3:30pm and went shop-hopping, while waiting for Yunyun to arrive from city after her CC. I managed to find one of the old films/movies that my uncle wanted me to buy for him. Yunyun arrived while I have finished my sweep of the 1st and 2nd floor of the mall, so we decided to just separate jalan2 and to meet up later on. We decided to just take away for dinner later on, and decided to try the burger and chips at Oporto, which we baru discovered to be halal, thanks to Sa'dy. Nampak kami org M'sia and Arab makan di sana, so gerenti tah halal tu, hehe.. We were done by 6:30pm and got into the 428 bus to Uni. From uni, we got into the 402 bus and then arrived home at a quarter past 7pm. Tarus kami dinner and liat Big brother.. sampai ani tv bebuka tapi nda beliat haha.. Bah atu saja tah dulu..

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com