16 May 2008

Independent woman

No classes for me today, no sirrr! :) Another 3-day weekend is on the agenda. Mannn, we are pretty lucky these past few weeks. This is probably our 4th or 5th week of long weekends. And for that I am grateful to the school of medicine for allowing me to sleep in on this glorious day, hehehe.. I slept like a baby today (well not exactly like a baby.. I do not wake up my parents constantly at night or in my case, my housemate and I do not cry at random times during the wee hours of morning) Ha! :p Well, you know what I mean.. Now I'm babbling tah pulang.. As I was saying, I slept like a baby and only woke up at 9 something this morning.

I decided to just stay at home to "try" studying today. Only managed to read some teeny tiny amount of notes, well at least, that's something, hehehe.. I was lounging in my pajamas until mid noon. I had pasta for lunch while watching oprah. Today, Yunyun and I were meeting up at city for meat hunting at china town, after her CC. I went to the bus stop in front of nandos and waited for quite sometime since bnyak busnya panuh. We met at the bus stop for china town at city. At china town, as usual, singgah dulu arah c yuen's to get fish. Then went to the butcher's to get chicken meat, to stock up the fridge until the exams time, so that nanti nda payah kami sibuk2 ke sana lagi masa revision time.

We decided to take the train back to toowong from there. We actually got on the wrong train, and baik jua the train singgah ke Central station dulu, so we got off the train there and from there, we got on the right Ipswich train to toowong. Ada bah orang atu, confident lagitu, that we are on the right train, although the train yg kami naik atu lain sikit, mcm arah aeroplane prasanku interior nya, haha.. panya salah, baik jua nda sampai ke airport mcm that one time dulu, haha.. :p

At toowong, we waited for the bus to st lucia, atu pun ramai orang. Panuh ani bah busnya, that I eventually ended up standing next to the driver. I was clutching at the railing of some sort while another hand was holding the chicken, in the midst of a human sandwich. We arrived home at 4:30pm.

I wanted to make most use of my bus ticket, so I decided to go to city again to do some shopping. Had a quick shower, then went to wait for the bus arah bus stop. Atu pun batah since bnyak bus panuh jua today. There was also a lot of traffic on the way to city. Eventually reached city at close to 7pm. Baru tah ku pernah jalan ke city sorang2 masa malam ni, hehe.. tapi nda jua berapa berijap since ramai org shopping as well. I called my family di Brunei to ask what else they want from brissy. So I went shopping but first made a stop at Star bucks to get a drink dulu. Balum tah abis-abis nya barang kan di bawa balik ke brunei ani, hehe.. Stayed at city until 9am and by that time, most of the shops were closing. I bought chips from a fast food store then headed back home. Once in st lucia, lapar ku kerasahan, so I went to Miss India and bought the Dinner special; Butter chicken and rice, with some bread (ndaku ingat namanya) and a can of pepsi. Balik rumah, freshen up apa, then had dinner. So that's how my friday went..

Gd night! :)

1 comments:

Shee said...

Jannah! Here's the addy to my blog:-

http://akira-shock.blogspot.com/

Happy-happy to drop by! :) lol.

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com