03 August 2008

Wanted

Sunday, sunday, sunday.. I was in a dreamless sleep for more than 9 hours. Asikkk.. Woke up at almost noon to a phone call from Sa'dy. It's a good thing aku bangun, over slept ku udah, kalau nda, nda nyaman rasanya labih tidur atu, hehe.. She was calling to ask if we wanted to join to watch a movie tonight at Southbank. I have always wanted to watch "Wanted" since di Brunei but have not gotten the chance to do so. So I agreed to join them later on.

Nda lagi sampat breakfast, since it was already noon, so I had scrambled eggs with baked beans and wedges for lunch. Spent the afternoon at home, not really doing anything productive, haha, it's the weekend after all! At 4pm, we cooked an early dinner since I am going out tonight.

At 10 minutes to 6pm, I went to Guyatt Park citycat terminal where Sa'dy, Hazzie and Farah and I are meeting. We boarded the citycat to Southbank where we met up with Fariz and Fathma, who had bought our tickets earlier. We watched the 6:55pm showing of Wanted. One word sums it up: Awesome! Cool special effects, bullets curving, some unexpected twists and overall awesomeness! Hehehe. Baru this week this movie started premiering in Brisbane. D brunei, ada sebulan sudah main. The main character, c Wesley was so naive and vulnerable at first and we can see how his character evolved overtime. Fox played by Angelina J is foxy and ku notice macam makin kurus ia in the movie ani. I'd rate the movie 9.5/10. :)

After the movie, we went back home via the citycat and arrived home at 9:45pm. Tomorrow's gonna be an early day for me as usual, sigh.. at least I have the extra sleep tadi in case ahirku tidur tonight. Oh well..

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com