06 August 2008

Sikit-sikit, Lama-lama jadi bukit

I was supposed to have a free day today, you see. But one text msg changes it all... (waseh... mysterious bunyinya, haha)... Well, let's start from the beginning, shall we? :) As usual, I woke up at 9 something something, and feeling guilty of out the sudden, I decided to go to the library today to do some catching up in my readings. Have you ever experience the feeling, whenever you wake up in the mornings, while you lie there in your comfy bed, you start to think and reflect back at the past few weeks or think about the future.. and you get this feeling of unpleasantness in the pit of your stomach. Macam beuri tarus2 rasanya.. it's kinda hard to describe.. Sometimes when you lie down in the morning light, and you know that you have to do something that you are not looking forward to be doing, and tarus-tarus you feel scared and unsatistified with it all.. Hmm, I'm not making much sense, am I? Just like this morning, I woke up and realised in my mind reflection that I have not fully committed myself to my studies since the start of this semester. Just a little bit of this and that saja baru, so tarus2 beuri tah ku. Thus in my new morning resolution tadi atu, I decided to get my bum of the bed and go to the library for some quality time with my study notes.

Well, that resolution went down the drain, haha.. As you know from my previous posts, my tutor for my clinical coaching was away for a few weeks, and so she was being replaced by a substitute tutor. Somehow, there were certain problems with the substitute which I think maybe due to a clash in timetables kah apa, so for the past 2 weeks, we have been kinda floating around with no specific schedule. Like last week, we had to join another group's CC tutorial since the sub tutor was unavailable. This week, we were informed of the same thing and we're told to join the friday's group lagi. That info was emailed to us yesterday. So today, while I was in the library, unaware of any new updates kah apa, I got the instinct to check my phone around 12:40 cematu. Since arah library, my phone was on Silent mode, so I did not realise that c Alx called and had sent me a text at 11am. Rupanya, nya c Alx, ada kami baru kana email again this morning that our real tutor is now available and will be holding a clinical coaching session at 12:30pm today. Get this, 12:30pm! And it was already 12:40pm! Wah, panic ku tarus! I was late! I texted back c Alx to tell him that I'm coming and explain lah that aku baru baca msg nya.

It's a good thing that I was in uni, and my CC atu arah uni jua, so I quickly make my way to the coaching room at the PBL building. Apparently, the other 3 had read the msg earlier and ada sudah datang. I was apologetic to the tutor, haha, who thankfully was understanding and acknowledged our crazy schedule of the past few weeks atu. Fuh! Slamat, hehe.. I was late tadi atu, but baik jua they were just starting tadi. So there I was, nada lagi ada my handbook with me, but baik jua the tutor showed us the examination of the upper limbs of the Musculoskeletal system dulu before letting us practise. I was not prepared for the session tadi atu, if I know betukar, I would have prepared awal and watch the videos from textbook awal. Oh well, just my luck today! The rest were in the same shoes as me jua tadi, tapi baik jua dpt tutor bagus, hehe.

The examination of the Musculoskeletal system was a bit difficult to follow, banyak! But at least, for the exam, we only need to know the examinations of the knee and shoulder. We stayed in the room for over 2 hours, before discussing the plan for our clinical visit next week. In a way, I am happy jua that we had the coaching today as we normally would do, so that I could have the friday off. Asikkk.. After CC, I went to the library, then made a stop to Coles at Hawken drive to buy ingredients for nachos. Since the time kami makan yesterday atu, tais liurku kan cuba buat sendiri, hehe.

Usually kan, whenever you go to Coles and Kmart, well, Coles lah slalunya, when you reach the cashier to bayar your stuff, the guy/girl behind the counter will ask you, "How you going?" in a friendly tone, then bila kan bayar, they would usually ask, "Do you have Flybuys?" Hmm, dulu nda ku tau apa "flybuys" ani sebenarnya and I dont really bother to actually ask about it. I would normally shake my head no and proceed with the transaction. Almost 2 years here in brissy, nda tau tau, ish ish ish.. hehe.. Rupanya, if you apply to Flybuys, (free membership), you get the chance to collect points from all your transactions. So for every $5 and above that you spend with a single receipt, you will get 2 points. As the points accumulate, you can get redemption or free products kah apa. Since I am a Coles fan and regular visitor, this is very beneficial for me, haha.. So ku apply tah a few weeks ago and just received my "Flybuys" card from the mail yesterday. Iski ku kan mencuba tadi, haha.. So when the guy behind the counter asked me tadi, "Do you have Flybuys?", smilingly, I presented him with my shiny new card untuk di garut arah the machine, haha :p


After that, I walked home then Yunyun and I cooked dinner. Masak spaghetti and fried chicken kami tadi. Tonight ada premier of "Make Me a Supermodel" arah channel 7, hosted by former Miss Universe, Jennifer Hwkins. Siuk tadi the programme atu! It's the search for the next supermodel in Australia, campur2 lagi tu, guys and girls. Interesting jua tu, hehe. Tomorrow night ada main lagi the show and that's something to look forward to. Alrighty then, enough of my tireless ramblings for the night.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com