27 August 2008

These past 3 days

I was pretty tired or apa ni nya orang putih, "knackered" after the weekend trip. As usual, I have to wake up very early on Monday for my early morning PBL session at 8am. Nyaman rasanya udah bekumpal arah katil atu, but paksa tah bangun awal jua, haha. What a way to start the week! :p I walked to uni at 10 minutes to 8am (I know ahir udah!) hehe. When I arrived in the PBL room, masih ramai yang balum datang, well, it's Monday kan. Even our tutor was late that morning. As usual, we had a review of the case summary and mechanism summary of the week before. The new thing we are trying right now is to exclude the reviewing of quiz questions but to start doing some exam questions instead which is relevant to the case we were doing. We also started a new case this week, which is on Osteoporosis in the elderly. As usual, focus questions (FQs) were alocated at the end of the session. My FQ of the week is on the Causes of Falls in the elderly. It's quite a short FQ, sukaku, hehehe..

We finished PBL 20 minutes early, so Cass and I decided to head to the physio refectory to get something to eat before our next class. I decided to make an egg and cheese sandwich at the make-your-own-sandwich station. The cost of the sandwich depends on how much your sandwich weigh. So go crazy with whatever stuff you want to put in your sandwich.. haha.. It was Sa'dy who introduced the MYO sandwich station. Ndaku realise rupanya ada egg jua disana atu, hehehe. I think it's cheaper to make the sandwich on your own rather than just buying the ready-made ones that are also available. While looking for a place to sit, we spotted Azim with Dibah and Pei, so we decided to join their table. At close to 11am, Cass and I went to the 4th level of the PBL building for our Surface Anatomy tutorial. The room was quite jammed packed and there weren't really any good space to practice, so my PBL group decided to find another room where we could practice. Most of the PBL rooms and CC rooms were occupied, so kami ke kitchen/tea room saja to do the practical. Kami atu nda plang besemangat sorang2 kan membuat the tutorial, so we just go through laju2 the stuff in the notes provided. The Surface Anatomy prac/tutorial was on the lower limbs, so kirakan kami groping our own legs lah saja to try to figure out where the different types of bones, muscles and tendons are, hehehe.. Our tutor ada jua melawat2 our progress in the kitchen atu. Eh awu, that day, someone sponsored a cake in the kitchen, it was huge with lots of cherries on it, nyaman usulnya but Cass said that it contained alcohol, so nda tah ku makan. Durang ganya nyaman makannya, hahaha.. Oh well..

So after the SA session, we headed back home. I spent the afternoon doing my FQ, then feeling tired, I decided to take a nap, which eventually took more than 2 hours! hehehe, puas ku membayar tidur atu. So malam nya, ahir plang ku tidur nah. On tuesday, spent the day at home. Ndaku datang anat practical that afternoon, nada ku bemood, ku dgr ramai jua my PBL mates nda datang jua. Kadang-kadang, ada jua masanya boring bah practicalnya atu.. Instead, I edited my FQ and did some revision for my CC summative exam the next day. At night, I watched the new season of Australian Idol, which is one of my favourite tv programme. Baru start masa Sunday main nya. It is still on the audition stages in the different states, so siuk lah meliat ulah2 orang menyanyi atu. What I sometimes find hilarious, is the confidence of some of the people who auditioned on how good they sound, when in reality sebenarnya nda, hehehe.. And sometimes, nda ku faham, is why they would come in some ridiculous outfits atu, haha, like in the show last night, this guy was wearing an outfit that reminds me so much of the movie "Cicakman" though this guy punya outfit ani lagi cawiee lah, especially when he put on some black and white makeup as well like some of those rock bands around, haha.. Cali cali.. and ada jua sampai marah-marah, unable to take the rejection, believing that the judges are wrong lah, hahaha.. siuk eh, ada-ada kan ku ketawakan, hehehe..

Today, woke up quite early. I revised my CC handbook this morning. At 1:20pm, I caught the bus from St Lucia to Toowong to catch the train to Auchenflower for my summative exam on the Musculoskeletal examination at the Wesley Hospital. My CC was actually at 2:30pm, but sengaja ku jalan awal, just in case the bus panuh since it was peak hours. Fortunately, banyak space in the bus tadi atu. I arrived at the hospital at 1:45pm. Semangat, haha, I still have 45 minutes to kill before the exam. Ndaku kemana-mana, I just went straight to the waiting room and revise2 sikit lagi. While I was on my way ke sana tadi atu, mendung saja hari atu. When my PBL mate came in, he said it was raining outside. Baik jua nda ku behujan datang awal atu, hehe. I think the exam went on smoothly for everyone. It helps jua that the tutor was kinda lenient. Lucky for us, hehehe. :p

After the exam, I went to the city skajap since alang2 jua aku ada tiket atu, hehe. I boarded the train from Auchenflower and arrived at the Brisbane Central station. By this time, it has stopped raining. So I went window shopping and bought some snacks before heading home using the 412 bus. I arrived home at 5:20pm. Ngalih ku kerasahan by this time, haha, so took a shower and rest. Kami masak sendiri2 saja tonight, so I had indo mee and talur mata lembu, as well as some nachos tadi while watching Oz Idol. Tonight's show showed the auditions in Adelaide and London (for Aussies in London only). Siuk lah jua, hahaha. Hmm, bah, ndaku tau apa kan di cakap kan lagi. That's all for now, hehehe.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com