17 August 2008

Surprising twist in a food-ladened weekend

Woke up quite late yesterday, you know, weekend time, hehe. I decided to bayar my puasa and waking up late helps, since I don't really have to wait that long for sungkai, hehe. We don't have any activity planned this weekend for outings or such. The four of us, Yunyun, Syimsyim, Nabnab and I were fasting yesterday together, so we decided to cook and break our fast together. Yunyun and I went to S&N's place at 4pm. We had quite a variety of food for our sungkai. We decided to eat something "light" for sungkai, well, "light" being popia, begedil, carrot cake, marble cake, lemon cheese tart, teh tarik and manisan.. hehehe.. kirakan bukan plang light tu, haha, liur orang puasa, jadi macam-macam tah rasanya kan dimakan atu.

Since last night was malam nisfu syaaban, after our light sungkai, we decided to have our maghrib prayers, followed by yaasin readings 3 times, then isya' prayers together. Mudahan doa kami dkabulkan, amin.. After that, we had our dinner of ayam kicap, daging sambal, ikan salai, rojak and sayur. Makan saja kami dmalam atu. By this time, I was almost bursting with kekanyangan sudah, haha.. All nyaman-nyaman indeed, hehehe. (All pics can be seen from Syimsyim's blog)

After dinner, we watched Art of the Devil 3 (Long Kong 2), a Thai horror movie on dark magics. Wah, berijap eh ceritanya atu! It was very lawa and you have to watch the Art of the Devil 2 to understand the plot line since they are very much interconnected. Banyak revenge and graphic and gruesome scenes depicted here, and certainly is not for the faint hearted, hehe. You couldn't help feeling quesy lah. I have to betapuk di bawah selimut at some scenes, haha.. andang aku selalu betapuk pakai bantal or selimut plang kalau liat cerita cemani ani, hehehe.. I'd rate the movie, 8/10.

Art of the Devil 3

As a neutraliser, we decided to watch a funny comedy, My Wife is A Gangster 1. Cali ceritanya ani eh. This is not a new movie though. We have watched Parts 2 and 3 previously, but somehow, teskip part 1 ani. I'd rate this movie 7/10.

My Wife is A Gangster 1

It was already midnight by the time we finished both movies. Then, the three of them surprised me by presenting me with a pre birthday cake! My b'day is on monday so this is a surprise, hehe.. They have baked a chocolate fudge brownie cake, with strawberries adorning the top. Nyaman! :) Thank you guys! :D That reminds me that I'm getting much older now, nda kerasahan ah masa atu, pejam celik pejam celik, nah another year has passed.

Since it was already late and diluar tantu sajuk tu, Yunyun and I decided to sleep over. We watched some Olympics events on tv, before turning in for the night. Today, woke up at close to 10am. We stayed there and watched more Olympic actions before heading home at noon.

Two of my favourite things, South Park and cute cows! :p Thanks for the presents guys! ;)

Cartman of South Park, c lampuh gauk, haha, suka ku.. :p His fav. phrase is "Respect my authority!"

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com