24 August 2008

Birthday dinner

I've had a busy weekend but a great one indeed. My friends and I went on a weekend road trip to the Sunshine Coast this past weekend. I'll talk about that more on the next post. The night before, which was a Friday night, I celebrated my 23rd birthday with a dinner at my place at 7pm. It was a great night. I am too tired to write more, so I'll just post up some pictures from the party, hehe.

Me and the white choc mud cake that Syimsyim and Nabnab made :)

Nabnab, Syimsyim, Fathmee, Sa'dy and Yunyun

Most of the girls from my batch :)

Hazzie, Rahmat, Pei, Yunyun, Fathmee

The food :)

Makan time! :)

Haha

I'll post up more pics on facebook soon. :)

Gd night! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jannah!!

Siuk jua kamu punya trip!!!! =D Wah! *jeles* orang-orang di NZ used to do the same thing jua. siiigh. didn't have that kind of chance masa ku di UK 3 years. wahlao. Btw, Jannah.. mama ku kirimsalam. nya siuk tu eh kamu di sana ah. =)

oh..and 1 more thing, murah kah menyewa kereta sana atu? and plus do you need to have an international licence?? or normal licence pun boleh?

jannah said...

Hi rusy! :)

Awu siuk! hehehe.. Ah, waalaikumsalam.. kirim salam balik mamamu ah. Balik udah di brunei ni ah? Sudah settle back home? banyak barang mu dari UK ni kali, hehehe.

Kami rent 2 vans. Kalo 1 van, ada jua $100++ 2 hari atu, but since kami ramai, (8 ppl in 1 van), jadi ok lah the price once we divided it among us, hehe. Alum plang masuk harga minyak tu which is quite mahal here.

To drive di sini, we dont have to have an international licence. Pakai lesen Brunei pun bulih, as long as ada licence for more than a year udah, hehe.. It was a good experience lah jua, cuba driving di sini, hehe.

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com