30 July 2008

When the washing machine's gone all wonky

Yesterday, I went to the 10am physiology tutorial. I thought that I was on time, but when I arrived, the room was jammed packed that no seats were left. So joining the other late comers, I sat on the floor, hahaha.. I don't feel like standing for the next hour or so, jadi duduk tah ku. Barutah ku pernah duduk di lantai masa tute tu, ish ish ish.. At least the floor's carpeted, hehe.. nda apa lah. The tutor's quite good in his explanation though I wasn't really listening attentively in my discomfort, ijap kaki tercramp, hehe. Suka tu org ia atu, selalunya siuk lah tutorial nya.

I stayed for an hour, then sama Syimsyim, we went to the library before heading to Coles in Hawken Drive. Then, we went to our respective homes. In the afternoon, I was doing some laundry kan. Our washing machine's quite old, that it usually took 2 hours to complete all the rinsing, draining, etc. as opposed to the usual 30 mins or so. So I was just coming out of my room, when I heard this really weird sound macam pipe kana pusing untuk dibuka from the laundry room. Hmm, heran jua ku since I'm the only one home during that afternoon. Skalinya, I got a surprise when I saw the floor wet! Ada water leaking from the washing machine! Tarus ku tutup the machine and mopped up the mess. Hmm, cemana bleh tu.. I tried to switch on and the machine worked without any leakage, as if nothing has happened! Hmmm.. I left the machine to finish its job, then at the end checked it again. It was supposed to be done since the dial udah dihujung but then there was still water inside! I tried to drain and dry lagi semula but to no avail. Aduii, beulah tia washing machine ani. Usulnya ada problem with the drainage. At the end, I had to dry my clothes diluar, still dripping with water, ish ish ish..

So today, the house agent came to inspect the machine as well as the "hole" in our toilet. That "hole" sebenarnya batah udah tu. At the end of last year, ada water leakage arah garage orang di bawah kami ani. So the source could be from us since kami arah the top floor or orang yg tinggal arah floor di bawah kami. The repairmen had to come and open up the wood or beam kah tu which menutup our pipes in the toilet to inspect the source of leakage. In the end, it turned out that the leakage datang from org bawah kami. The repairmen atu nya promised to repair the "hole" in the wood that they made but sampai ani nda jua beusai. We called udah to inform the agent pasal atu, nya awu nya kan diusai, tapi nda jua datang-datang nya. We're lucky that nothing has come creeping into our apartment dari "hole" atu, hahaha.. Baik jua nda basar lubangnya ke luar atu, ish ish ish.. and we're glad that we're on the top floor, so nda papa lah. This time, the response was prompt, org baru kali, and the agent promised to send someone over in the next few days. Ada2 saja, hehehe..

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com