13 July 2008

Birthday partayyy!!

Last night, we went to a joint birthday bash for Fathma, Sa'dy and Syimsyim at Bluehouse. It was a blast and I had a great time. That helps to take my mind of my missing phone :( . Anyhu, on a cheerier note.. Yunyun and I arrived at 7:40pm with Syimsyim and Nabnab. The bluehouse was transformed with lots of balloons and streamers (luruskah? hehe), hanging from the ceiling. We were informed that last night's theme was "warna-warni" and true to the theme, memang warna warni decorations nya! hehe.. Lawa lah jua deco nya, meriah! hehe.. We also noticed that the balloons have our names on them as well. We played Charades after eating, which was then followed by cake cutting.

Colourful Balloons

B'day girl, Sa'dy

Starting the party with a doa selamat, read by Rahmat

Birthday girls wearing flowers :)

Group photo, with our party hats on! :p

Nabnab, Yunyun, Syimsyim and me :)

More pics! with the seniors, Hsn, Frh, Nrl.

Food!

Jamuan time! From left: Cass, Mea, Hsn (couch), Frh, Nrl, Azm (couch), Fariz & Dmit.

B'day girl, Syimsyim :)

Krl, trying to convey his "wild" side during charades, hahaha

Playing charades! The opposing team :p

The team I'm in :)

Syimsyim's b'day cake

Sa'dy's and Fathma's b'day cakes

The 3 Birthday girls! :)

Fathmee, Sa'dy and Syimsyim, all smilies :)

Haz, me, Sa'dy and Fathmee, goofing around, haha

Birthday girl, Fathmee

The night went on with a game of FRIENDS, testing how much you really know a person.

We stayed there until midnight before heading home. Actually I still had lots of pics from the party which I will post up nanti on facebook, hehe..

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com