08 July 2008

Shine on me

It was raining again this morning. It was cold too. Hence the deep slumber that I was into, that I "deliberately" missed my 8 o'clock lecture this morning, hehehe.. it was only that one lecture, okayy.. :p Woke up at 8am, then headed to uni with Yunyun. We met Syimsyim and Nabnab also on their way to uni, so there we were, walking in our little cluster with 4 different colourful umbrellas bobbing in the cold morning air.
4 little cartoons of us in the rain, haha.. mcm jobless tah ku plang

We had our histology prac till 11am, then headed back home. We planned to cook late lunch/early dinner together, so Syimsyim and I went to Caicai's to get some stuff for rojak later. Went back to my place, then we spent the afternoon doing our FQs for this thursday while watching Nana Tanjung and Diva on tv. Nda plang brapa concentrate banar, more like background noise lah, hehe..

Late afternoon, we cooked and prepared our early dinner together. We had mee goreng, buttermilk chicken and rojak while we watched a Chinese movie which we later continued with a Korean movie, haha..

Syimsyim and Nabnab in the kitchen :)

Yunyun memotong daging

We just discovered that stove kami atu ada lampung, haha.. daras, daras.. lapas setahun tinggal arah rumah atu, nda pandai bepakai lampu atu.. baik jua c Syimsyim and Nabnab bagitau ada ..Apa nda, baru last night we discovered that lampu dapur kami rusak, so payah kan masak begalap2.. sikit lagi kan masak pakai flashlight tadi atu.. that would just be too funny.. :p

I did some reading for my CC formative exam esuk, baik jua we had a review last week, so ingat2 jua lah some stuff. I still got time to practise esuk, so I'll do a more thorough reading saja esuk.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com