02 July 2008

Back in Brisvegas

Hello! So what have I been up to these days? I'm back in brissy brissy land or "brisvegas" as what some people might say, hehe. This blog has not been updated for a week now. Since I'm still feeling the holiday mood, hence the absence of regular posting, hehe..

I left Brunei on sunday morning and arrived in Brisbane at 8pm local time. There were quite a few of us going back on the same flight. There's me, Yunyun, Nabnab, Syimsyim, Pei, Azim, Shing and Cass. I seriously did not feel like going back that day, haha, but the thought that I'll be back in less than 4 months cheered me up a bit. Oh well, you gotta do, what you gotta do.. hehe

With mom, sister and some of my second cousins :)

My sister and I

The flight back to brissy was not too bad, at least the personal tv was working this time! When we arrived, we were told that the outside temperature was 14 degrees. It is the winter time this year around. We went through immigration and collected our luggage and boxes at the baggage claim. This time however, unlike before, there were actually sniffer dogs around! Baru tah kami pernah ni. There was one sniffing around where we were standing, and I have to tahan my instincts from lari. It got kinda close, baik jua nda kana! Ish ish ish.. We have always been warned of their presence there, but never got to see them until now.

There was no maxi cab around, so Yunyun and I got into a taxi while Syimsyim and Nabnab into another. We arrived home by 9:30pm. I wasn't really tired that night, so tarus tah ku unpack my luggage, though my food boxes are still lying near the kitchen up till now, hahaha.. Alum tah ku terunpack tu, maybe during the weekend tah saja.

I was having trouble sleeping since biasa tidur ahir di brunei. I only slept at 2am then have to wake up at 6:30am for my 8 o'clock PBL session. Sleep deprived ku tarus. Arah PBL pun nda bunyi2, hahaha.. We finished PBL an hour early, so I decided to go back home for lunch. Nda ku bemood masak, so I had Pop Mie tah saja. Went back to uni for the afternoon lectures.

At night, Yunyun and I mengayau ke rumah Syimsyim and Nabnab. Masih homesick kan Brunei sorang-sorang, so we kumpul2 to watch a movie that Nabnab bawa from Brunei. We watched Lagi-Lagi Senario yang pasal cerita roti canai atu.. Nyaman jua ketawa, hahaha



We stayed there till 12am then balik rumah. On tuesday, we only have one practical for the day. Mine was at 11am till 12:30. After the histology prac, Yunyun, Nabnab, Syimsyim and I went to China town to get fresh chicken and meat. We went our separate ways, then decided to cook our late lunch/early dinner together later on. At 3pm, Syimsyim and Nabnab came over and we masak2 together. We had a Malay movie marathon that night. It was fun! :) We watched Puteri Impian 1 & 2 and Gemilang which Yunyun brought from Brunei.


Puteri Impian 1


Puteri Impian 2


Both movies starred Amy Mastura as the main character. It is a story of a girl, trying to realise her dreams of becoming a puteri through a reality tv show.. She can be a comedic actress, cali cali.. hehe


Gemilang, a story of a rising star in KL.

Erra Fazira and the cute Hans Isaac in the movie

Berabis kami liat 3 movies in a row that night, hehe, asikkk.. :p
Today, I had clinical coaching in Uni. We had a change of tutor starting this week, so nda tah ku payah ke hospital for my CC since my tutor will be using the rooms di Uni saja. That saves me some travelling time, hehe. After CC, went back home and finish up my FQ for PBL tomorrow. At night, Yunyun and I watched Bintang Hati. Masih alum ada mood kami kan start studying, sigh.. Baru jua 3 hari start new semester, hehe.. Anyhuu, hope u all have a good week!
Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com