23 July 2008

Gooey and Chewy

Yesterday was "ambuyat" day. We don't have any classes or practical with an exception of the 8 o'clock, 1 hour lecture in the morning which I'm pretty sure that no one was willing to attend, hehe. So, I spent the day at home, feeling quite bored. In the afternoon, Syimsyim and Nabnab came over, and we cooked together again, with our main meal being the gooey, drool worthy "ambuyat", hehe.. with that we had tempoyak and binjai as the cacah.. along with a feast of lemon chicken, barbequed beef, telur masak merah and sayur campur.. kanyang jua parut, haha.. perut kenyang, hati pun senang! :p

After dinner, we watched several movies that included 2 Chinese movies yang nda ku ingat namanya and Saving Private Ryan. Barutah ku pernah meliat movie SPR atu. Sadis rupanya tapi lawa plang jalan ceritanya. Nya Yunyun, this movie manang 5 academy awards dulu. Ada jua saat-saat menyedihkan and ada jua membari garam ati, haha.. Faham tah ku why ia dpt awards atu, though I'm no expert in this kind of stuff.

Today, there was only that one lecture in the morning, which I slept through. Malas tah orang datang, since alang2 satu lecture saja kan di attend for the whole day. This week's timetable is very ringan. It's probably due to the fact that people are busy with the standardised patient (SP) interview recordings. Mine will be taking place tomorrow, and so I'm hoping for the best!

I made some brownies again this afternoon. Skalinya on a brownies baking frenzy, haha. I've started fasting to bayar my Ramadhan puasa masa yesterday and today. I figured since aku nada classes, might as well ku bayar puasa.

Brownies ku, hehe.. Improved jua from my first attempt. This is much more chewy with a crispy upper crust. Nyum! :)

Akhir ptg, we cooked dinner awal since masa sungkai maghrib di sini awal, dlm 5:15pm, iatah siuk puasa time-time ani, awal sungkainya. After dinner, I did some preparation for the SP interview recording tomorrow and practiced with Yunyun jua tadi. Lapas atu, I made some changes to my blog, tukar game and add some stuff in, hehe..

Bah, atu saja for now. Wish me luck for tomorrow! :p

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com