13 July 2008

Cobaannnn....

On Saturday, I woke up around 9:30am. I had sausages with eggs and baked beans for brunch. At a quarter to 1, Yunyun and I went to see our interviewee for our life course assignment in Corinda. For the assignment, we have to interview a >70 year old elderly person and write a 3000 word essay on their life and health. We made our way to toowong station to catch the train. The bus was late on schedule that we eventually missed the train that we planned on getting on. So I have to call Mr X to inform him of our late arrival. Since we still have 30 minutes to kill, Yunyun and I decided to jalan round2 the shopping complex and bought some oranges and kiwi for Mr X.

The train was a 20 minutes ride from toowong. We waited for a few minutes once we arrived in Corinda. This was Yunyun's and my first visit to Corinda. Mr X was kind enough to pick us up from the station. He is kind and sweet, and eagerly answered all our questions during the interview. His wife also welcomed us with warmth into their home, and offered us some tea and biscuits as well at the end of the interview. We stayed there for 2 hours, before Mr X sent us back to the station to catch our train back to toowong.

Corinda station :)

While waiting for the train to arrive..

Once in toowong, I realised that my mobile phone was missing! Panic ku dalam hati. I tried calling my phone a few times pakai Yunyun's mobile. Ringing plang but nada kana jawap. Nda ku tau cemana bulih hilang. I think (i think) that I may have put my phone arah the pocket of my jacket, which is not so dalam, and takutku maybe my phone tegugur or something. Tapi ndaku tau dmana, it could be arah toowong shopping complex atu, or arah train or mayb tinggal arah rumah Mr X. Kalo di sana tinggalnya baik jua, at least dpt ku ambil.. Bad luck ku eh that day! Alum ku pernah hilang mobile before ani! Usually I keep my phone in a small phone bag and simpan arah bag, but that day, since aku takut nda kedangaran kalo Mr X menelipun, ku simpan tia arah jacket ku.. Sheeshh.. So if u guys ada nampak mobile pink motorola L6, with a Leo mobile tag dangling on it, that's mine!

I went back to toowong to ask customer's service kalo ada org balikkan the phone but alum ada. She was helpful though and suggested me to call centre management di sana since slalunya orang hantar barang yg durang jumpa ke sana. But I can only do that monday since tutup udah the place.. sighh.. Kalo kan jumpa org arah train station sana atu pun, tutup tia jua yesterday atu.. sighh.. Tinggal kan mengcall Mr X lagi krg.. sighhh...

From toowong, I went back to the bus stop and met Frh and Nrl. They suggested that I send a msg to my phone and kalo ada org jumpa, to contact my fren's number. Banar jua tu ah, that's a logical thing to do.. I guess I wasn't really thinking properly, as I was thinking and trying to retrace back kemana saja ku tadi atu.... Mudahan saja ada org baik tejumpa and balikkan my phone atu.. Sayang jua ku my phone atu, baruku bali lagi tu.. sighhh.. At least baik jua ada I bring my other phone ke mari.. Ada2 saja bah.. So now, I'm just hoping for the best.

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com