25 July 2008

LadyJ and the case of the missing phone (ala Nancy Drew :p)

A miracle happens today! What is that, you may ask. Let's put it this way.. If you have been reading my previous posts, you may still remember that I have encountered an unfortunate event almost 2 weeks ago. I lost my mobile phone 2 Saturdays ago, and have tried my best in trying to track it down by reporting to the lost property section and making several calls.

So this morning, I woke up quite early since I have to get ready early for my clinical coaching in the hospital. My usual coaching time is usually on Wednesdays but to accommodate the substitute tutor's time, we have to change the time to Friday. We were quite miffed about that, since we are used to having a free day on friday (early weekend!) if you plan on not attending the afternoon lectures on fridays, hehe.. So back to my story (I tend to get side tracked at times, haha :p), I was checking my school email this morning, when one email caught my attention.

Subject: MOBILE PHONE

Hmmm, what could that be, I say.. By this time, I have actually forgotten about my phone and given up hope for its return. I mean, it's been almost 2 weeks! So I clicked on that email, and marak tarus mataku membaca the mail. Mind you, I've just woken up, so mata pun masih sipit kana glue tai mata, haha (gali org, hey normal kali tu ahhh :p) The email brought undescribable joy to my heart! (adehh, dramatic much! haha... nahh, I'm just pulling your leg there) I actually made a happy squeal! The email mentioned that Mr X, whom Yunyun and I have interviewed for our Life course assignment has found my mobile phone! Alhamdulliah.. yippee!! I have actually called him twice before to ask him whether my phone ada tinggal arah rumah or krita nya, tapi nada nya. Maybe yesterday atu, baru ia cleaning his car kali. He asked me to contact him to arrange a way to meet him to get my phone atu.

I tried to contact him this morning but to no avail. I guess he was out. So I just went through my morning rituals; shower and brekkie. Then I walked to uni to meet up with Alx who offered to drive us to the hospital. We went to pick up Ailn at toowong, then were on our way. Our CC was held at the new UQCC building, and thanks to Syimsyim's directions, we managed to get there without getting lost, hehe. Macam2 jua the new building atu, kan naik elevator to the 7th level where our CC will be conducted pun misti pakai swipe card! Since we are new there and our swipe cards have not been encoded, we went to the reception area, and someone from the desk helped us to get to our floor pakai swipe cardnya.

The substitute tutor was quite good and he was rather systematic in his approach. We managed to finished 1 hour early since we only had history taking for the Musculoskeletal system this week. We then went to the ground floor to get our cards encoded for easy access the next time. Alx dropped us off at our respective homes after CC. I went home and tried calling Mr X again. This time, he was in, and we made an arrangement to meet up at the station in Corinda. I was asking him where he actually found my phone atu. Skalinya di mana nah? Apparently, it was sitting under the seat of his car all this time! Asteee.. Kesian ku pulang when he balik2 apologise yang ia nda realise rupanya phone atu tegugur ke sana. I told him, that it's okay. Kirakan partly my fault plang jua tu, nda simpan bisai2, but we never know that this things may occur kan. Lagipun ia tua jua udah, jadi understandable lah tu. I told him that I'm just relieved and grateful that ada ia tejumpa. As long as it's not sitting somewhere on the train or being stolen by someone else kan.

Then I went to Toowong station and made my way to Corinda. Yunyun offered to dangani, but nyangku jangantah, wasting saja karang tiket ia bali jauh2 atu. When I arrived at Corinda station, Mr X was already waiting near the stairs then handed me my phone. Then he told me to get into the train in the platform nearby which is heading to the city, which kelurusan datang at the same time as the train that I just got off from. Nya nda jua payah ku tunggu batah2 lagi for the next one to come. So I boarded that train, and tanya to make sure lurus kah train yang ku naiki atu. Just before the doors slide close, I shouted, "Thank you! Thank you!" He just smiled and waved as he ascended the stairs of the platform.. hehe

Baik jua nda ramai orang dalam train ku naik atu, haha.. I would love to have a chat skajap tapi apa bleh buat, dlm telefon sudah plang tadi. Hehehe.. When I arrived at Toowong station, singgah ku ke Coles to buy minuman. Tarus ku mengangkut Pepsi 2 botol, murah yoo, 2 of the 2L Pepsi for just $3. Kan bali lagi nda jua ku teangkat, hehe. On the way to the bus stop, I met a Bruneian 4th yr jua tadi. Cerita2 and rupanya she used to live at the building that I'm currently staying at, but on the lower floor. She was telling me that rupanya dpn apartment building kami ani ada pokok limau kasturi! Baruku tau tu, hehe.. She used to ambil the limau kasturi when she lives here since nada org putih beguna. D Brisbane mana ada bejual limau kasturi, so we have to make do with lemons. Tapinya, bemusim nya, usually bebuah during summer time. Patut tah kami nda pernah notice, since we usually go back to brunei during summer time. This time, I'll keep my eyes open for that! hehehe.. nantitah esuk lusa ku menyubuk2 arah pokok2 damit dapan rumah atu (kalau nda hujan lah tu :p).

Arrived home, then rehat2. Yunyun and I cooked dinner of spaghetti and fried chicken. We headed to Syimsyim and Nabnab's place and buat our ethics essay di sana. At the same time, meliat Princess Diaries 2 which was playing on channel 7 as well. We stayed there until 11pm before heading home..

Oh btw, have a mentioned how cold it is tonight? Freezinggg..

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com