11 July 2008

Give me a hot drink and a warm blanket and I'm all set!

Sajuknya! I'm home alone at the moment and I'm bored.. Mau plang kan mengayau ke rumah Syimsyim and Nabnab but it's really cold di luar mcm apa ni, "lemari es" (*winks at Syimsyim*) hehe.. malas tah ku.. I watched a few episodes of South Park (season 8, alum tah abis2nya since last semester, hehe) tadi and had my dinner. Yunyun is out at the moment with her cousin. So what have I been up to these past few days?

On Wednesday, I had my clinical coaching at UQ at 12:30pm. We were "supposed" to have our formative exam on the cardiovascular system this week. Our new tutor is away for the next 4 weeks, so she is being substituted by a 4th year this week. We waited for half an hour but still the substitute tutor was a no show. We rechecked the timetable to make sure that we had the time and place right and we did. Hmmm.. We went to see V about the situation but she was not in her office tah jua. Buat2 menunggu batah atu, hilang tah jua nervous kan exam, ish ish ish.. In the end, we practised saja together for another half hour then went back home. Nda jua pedah kami menunggu di sana batah2 kan. Baik jua ani kirakan just "practice" exam, before the "real" exam next week. Walked home with Aileen, then I went to the city to meet up with a friend of my uncle's, Uncle H, who has just arrived in Brisbane with his family. He contacted me the night before, asking about house rentals here. We went to see the rental housing agents in Toowong. Barutah ku pernah jumpa uncle H though I've heard about him coming here from my uncle. After the hunt, I went back home.

On Thursday, as usual, had a presentation during PBL. My topic for this week's case is the physiology of pregnancy. After the 2 hour PBL session, I went to the library for some quality reading time. It was not as productive as I'd hoped it would be, hehehe.. So I decided to cut the session short and go shopping. Kan ke city, alang2 jua since it's already half past 3, so I went to Indroo instead. Yunyun was at the city sudah jumpa cousinnya since she had her PBL on an earlier session than mine. Banyak orang Brunei rupanya di Indroo atu. I met Mai and Kartini arah Best and Less, as well as Sa'dy, Fathma and Haz at the lowest level. Asikk shopping and I got a new jacket, tee shirt and pajamas. Satisfied with my findings, decided to balik and catch the bus to toowong. At the toowong bus stop, I met Nazmi, and new brisbanian, Sabrina and her hubby. Sampai rumah, freshen up and had my takeaway kebab before heading to Syimsyim and Nabnab's place. Yunyun was there udah. We watched Soal Hati (handsome c Aflin Shauki di sini, hehehe) and a bit of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Balik rumah close to midnight. Gilaaa.. freezing di luar, hahaha.. Masa ani nda cukup rasanya satu selimut, misti bedouble! Baru di sini tu, apa lagi kalau org di NZ and UK atu, lagi sajuk! :)

Soal Hati, a story of a young rich playboy who tried to change his ways in order to get the girl of his dreams.

Today, nada kemana mana. Aku atu awalnya angan2 kan ke city menyampaikan hajat klemarin tapi nda tah ku jadi. I did go out though skajap, to get the $1 pepsi from the thai restaurant near kadai runcit c Caicai. Arah lain nada tu bejual canned drinks semurah atu, hehehe.. So here I am.. batah2 ku becerita ani, balik tah udah c Yunyun nah, hehe.. Bah ok, till the next post.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com