28 July 2008

Cold winter nights

Ekka Festival 2006

I am so looking forward to the Ekka Festival, which will be taking place from 7-16 August 2008. This is an annual event, held at the RNA showgrounds. Macam-macam adaaa.. Kirakan macam funfair lah tu. What I'm looking forward to the most are the showbags! :) This year, the concession tickets will be $16. If I'm not mistaken, to get there, macam biasa, ambil bus from stop 23 at Adelaide Street using buses 370, 375, 379. Hey, I did my research early! Semangat, hehe.. better recheck lah lagi, mana tau not accurate.

To browse the contents of the showbags this year, click here

Today, kuat banar anginnya atu. It is reported in the news, that it'll get much colder this week, to as low as zero degree in brisbane. I hope there'll be snow! Angan2 saja tu, nda ku pernah nampak snow sini ani. According to the news, ada some parts of Queensland turun snow today. Eseyman.. nda ku pernah mengenggam snow ani.. air batu (ais) pernah lah, jadi tah tu ah, hahaha..

I had PBL this morning, where I presented last week's mechanism summary. It went well, I think since I got clapping in the end, hehehe.. kambang kampis ku skajap hahaha.. I'm quite pleased with how the summary turned out after all my hard work on saturday. This week, we started on a new case of Leukemia which is quite interesting. After PBL, I went to the library skajap to minjam books for my new FQ, before heading home. Had Indo mee and talur mata lembu for lunch. At a quarter to 2, I walked back to uni for the 2 hour afternoon lectures.

Lapas lecture, we went to Syimsyim and Nabnab's place skajap to minjam DVD before going to Caicai's convenience shop to get snacks. Tais liurku kan cuba the korean seafood ramen (noodles), membali tah ku. Balik rumah, jamur my laundry, then had dinner. Spent the night doing my FQ, which is almost done now. Nyaman jua hati, I'll do the editing tomorrow lah saja.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com