27 July 2008

Flavours of the week

This weekend was pretty much work and play. The weekend's weather? Sajuk! I have to say. This applies esp night time and subuh2. Here I am bundled up in my thick jacket and long socks and craving for a hot milo drink. Hmmm, better get that kettle starting! hehe..

1 minute later...

Okay, kettle's ready to boil. So what have I been up to this weekend? Well, on Saturday, I went to uni at 9am for a tutorial with Hsn regarding last week's case of Down Syndrome. We also discussed the essay that we have prepared on the ethical and legal issues of abortion, which is a rather broad and controversial issue. Thanks Hsn for your guidance in this practice essay! :) After tute, I went to the library to start working on this week's mechanism summary for my PBL group. My turn tia jua this week. I stayed there until 4pm, then headed home.

At 5pm, I went jogging arah the usual path, but this time I made a pit stop at the uq beach volleyball courts to see some Bruneians playing sana, including c Fathmee and Rhmat. As I made my way around the netball courts, I saw some Bruneians playing as well, including Azm. Lalu mcquarie street ku, then headed back home. Showered then prepared my dinner of bbq chicken and fries. I spent the night siapkan my summary, so esuknya siuk jua dpt free day, hehe..

Today, Yunyun, Syimsyim, Nabnab and I went to Stones Corner. We took the 174 bus from city and sampai di sana at 12pm. If you are hunting down vintage items or factory-outlet bargain items, this is your place. It's actually a stretch of small shops on the two sides of the road, usulnya beumur plang the place ani. Masa kami ke sana tu, nda plang usulnya banyak barang baru and nda brapa banyak sale items jua.

Stones Corner, when we arrived, as viewed from the bus

Some of the shops on one side of the road


Stones Corner Plaza

Syimsyim and Nabnab

In one of the shops

Meliat kasut

Lapas keluar masuk kadai, kami jalan on the hunt for some Baskin and Robbins ice cream. Tau udah sajuk, mau jua makan ice cream masih! haha.. Tapi rugi jua kalau inda singgah, hehe.

Baskin Robbins..There it is! :p

In front of the heavenly ice cream shop

Enjoying the ice cream! :)

Syimsyim



Yunyun

Me

Chocolate chip cookie dough and strawberry cheesecake ice cream! sedappp.. :p



After enjoying the fabulously delicious ice cream, we went back to the city. Yunyun and I went to Coles di Toowong to get some maggi chilli. Abis stok dirumah, hehe. Since kami malas masak today, we just take away kebab tadi arah c Abra. Balik rumah and buat kraja sendiri2..

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com