24 July 2008

The Dark (K)Night

The rain keeps on pouring on and on... It has been gloomy and wet the whole day. Woke up at 9am today. Hazzie came over this morning; we had brekkie while Yunyun went out early for her PBL. I did a bit of read through for my SP recording later before heading to uni for my 12pm PBL. The road infront of the apartment building was sleek and the rain was pouring. I was wearing my formal clothes; blouse and black pants for the hospital rendezvous later, that I was busy protecting my self from the rain, karang nda tia bisai abis basah kuyup arah video recording, hehehe..

I have no FQs to present in the PBL this week so I was just there listening to the presentations of this week's case of benign prostate hyperplasia. At least that's one less thing to worry about, hehe. After the 2-hour PBL, while I was on my way to the toilet, I met my former tutor, c Suz. She has always been penaguran and was asking how I am and introduced me to c Nat from her new PBL group. I've seen c Nat in the lectures plang, tau muka tapi nda pernah really betagur. I was telling c Suz that I'm having my video recording session that afternoon. Turns out that c Nat pun ada recording session in the same hospital as well, so she offered to give me a lift tarus. Ikut tah ku ia, that saves me some travelling time, hehe.. She turns out to be really nice and kuat becerita, hehe.

On the way to the hospital, there was a traffic jam, maybe jua pasal hujan atu.. We managed to get to the hospital ahead of the scheduled recording time. Sampai jua ku ke hospital with minimal evidence of rain splattered clothes, haha.. We went to the library then went our separate ways, since c Nat has an earlier recording session than me. I was getting hungry by that time, so I went to the cafeteria on the first floor. When it was close to my session time, barutah ku ke tingkat 5. Nervous brabis ku eh.. For SP recording ani, we'll be doing history taking/consultations with actors belakun jadi patient, with random cases. My actor/patient atu ada presenting complaint of ear ache with sore throat and a cough. I think my recording turned out okay, ntah lah, though I think that my first recording dulu atu is better than this second recording, hehehe.. We'll just see lah nanti during the review session with the tutor.

After that session, legaaa rasaku, haha.. That's another hurdle done and over with. I took a bus to the city and met Syimsyim, Nabnab and Yunyun at the King George Square busway. Syimsyim and Yunyun had their recording awaler than me tadi while Nabnab did hers yesterday. We were planning to go to Indroo to celebrate habis Lifecourse assignment and SP recording. But in the end, nda kami jadi. Instead, we went to Makan House restaurant, which is owned by a Malaysian, at West End. Hari atu tutup, nda sampai makan sana. But luck was on our side today. I had the mee goreng combination while the others had nasi lemak. It was a bit spicy for my liking, tapi nyaman lah jua, hehe. Kami notice arah menunya ada roti canai! Wasehhh.... payah belurih roti canai sini ani.. tapi arah gambar mcm Prata saja usulnya, hehehe.. we wouldn't know that unless di order kannn, hehe.. Nya durang, ada mamak India di dapur atu, iatah nya durang, iatah kali yang membuat roti canai atu! haha, ada2 saja durang ani.. atu baru roti canai ORI tu kalau banar :p

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie at the Southbank cinemas, so from West End, naik bus 199 tah lagi to get to Southbank, which is quite a short distance away. We managed to grab the few remaining tickets for the 6:25pm showing of the Dark Knight. Siuk jua lah ceritanya atu, though it's not really my kind of movie, hehe. Definitely, a guy flick. The movie was long, 2 jam stangah. Sanggal jua badan batah duduk atu, haha. Heath ledger's performance di sana was really great and the funniest through out the movie. I'd rate the movie a 7.5/10.


The rain was still pouring when we made our way to the city cat terminal. We reached home at 10pm. Surprisingly, despite the long day, nda ku brapa rasa ngalih, ntah ngapa kah, hehe..

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com