05 July 2008

Night out with the girls

Yesterday was my free day; no lectures, no practicals, makes one a happy woman, hehehe.. Woke up quite late yesterday, close to 11am. Apa ni nya orang.. "membayar mata", hehe.. My sleeping pattern is still quite bad since back in brisbane. I've been sleeping for less than 6 hours and pernah skali atu, 4 hours saja ku tidur.. Makes one sleepy and cranky, haha.. While today, ahir ku bangun atu, 12 labih! Well, you would if tidur pukul 3 last night, ish ish ish...

Thursday as usual is PBL day. I went to the 8 o'clock lectures, then had a 2 hours break before PBL, so I went to the physio refectory for an egg and cheese sandwich before going to the library. After some library session time, I went to the PBL building for 2 hours of presentations. After PBL, went straight home at 2pm. Syimsyim was there while Nabnab had her CC. Masa ku masuk atu, I found Yunyun and Syimsyim arah living room, "pretending" (*snickers*) to be asleep while the tv was on. Macam ku nda tau, hahaha.. I was talking to myself, tidur kah banar ni durang ani, haha, when I saw the corners of Yunyun's mouth twitching macam senyum2, haha! Gotcha!! :p I knew they were pretending to sleep! Ada2 saja durang ani.. lol..

I had my lunch, then we watched Malay movies. Nabnab came over after her CC, then we watched more movies, bemarathon kami banar sampai ahir malam.. Asikkk!! :D

On friday, as I mentioned earlier, woke up quite late. The house was quite since Yunyun was out for her CC. After breakfast, I went to work, unpacking my food boxes. Ahirnya siap tia jua. We put our boxes arah the garage for future use nanti. Spent the afternoon at home, then beusai since we were meeting Syimsyim and Nabnab at the bus stop at 5:45pm for a night out at the city. It was rather cold all day yesterday. Ramai lah jua orang di city last night. After keluar masuk kadai, we went to Starbucks for drinks.

Nabnab and Syimsyim at Starbucks:)

Me and Yunyun, on our drinks and cake break :)

nyum nyum :p

After spending time at the city, we decided to go to the lifestyle market at Southbank, "cuci mata" and later on "cuci kaki" hahaha.. I meant this literally! :p

Southbank Lifestyle Market

Syimsyim, checking out the accessories

The market is open on Fridays and every weekend. It opens till late night only on fridays.

Nabnab, outside the fortune telling booth. Care to have a go? hahaha.. nda lah..

Latin guitar player

A mannequin on unicycle hanging on top of our heads.. I never noticed this before on previous visits.

Me, in front of kadai beg, etc :)

Yunyun, checking out some oils and perfumes

Testing the waters on the renovated pool area, haha

Tau udah sajuk, mau jua merasa, haha

Me and Yunyun

Syimsyim and Nabnab

Relaxing night in Southbank

We didn't see anyone at the beach and pool area. Sapa jua kan mandi masa winter, haha.. Lapas di Southbank, we went to Syimsyim and Nabnab's place to watch a movie. We watched Senario Lagi and stayed there till midnight. :) It was a overall a great evening..

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com