16 July 2008

It rained again today

The weather has somehow improved these past few days, nda lagi brapa sajuk rasaku. I dont know how it's going to be the next few days ah. It rained though this morning. There was supposed to be just 1 lecture this morning, but I did not bother going, pukul 8 lagitu! I slept through that time and woke up at 9am.. hehehe.. So this morning, I had a read through again of my clinical coaching handbook and practiced on taking blood pressure on Yunyun. At a quarter past 1pm, I went to the bus stop to catch a bus to Toowong, where I boarded the Shorncliffe train to get to Auchenflower.

Thank goodness the rain had stopped while I was on my way there. The train was sparsely occupied, and it only took a few minutes to reach my destination. Sengaja ku awal jalan for my clinical coaching since it was my first time to have a CC summative exam at the Wesley hospital. In case aku sasat mencari buildingnya, there would still be plenty of time, hehe.. So there I was, looking for the right place, with a post it note containing the address, stuck on my handbook cover. I asked this nice lady about the place and she kindly helped me to get to the right building of the hospital. There are two buildings which are joined via a walkway on the 3rd floor, so mencaritah ku clinic of my invigilating tutor yg should be arah tingkat 3 atu. Balik2 ku dari hujung ke hujung of the two buildings, but I still couldn't find the right clinic. Rupanya, kirakan kalo yang the first building atu, I'm on the 3rd floor, but on the other building I'm on the 2nd floor! Patut tah ku paning mencari, ish ish ish, hehehe.. Ia arah kawasan bukit jua, apa nda.. Eventually I got to the right floor and found the clinic, and still had 30 minutes to spare.

While waiting, dtg tia my CC mates. We went to the clinic but were then told that our tutor still had patients to see, so we went to find the refectory instead. We went back half an hour later and then started our summative exam at 3pm. Tutor kami atu baik jua quite lenient and in the end announced that everyone passed the exam. Alhamdulillah.. hehe.. After the exam, I went back to the station to catch the train back to toowong. I went jalan2 skajap arah Kmart to get detergent and bali Boost juice, tais liur ku.

At the bus stop in Toowong, I met Sabrina and Haida, also a newcomer to brisbane lps durang shopping. At the same time, tejumpa jua Husma and Yati on the way kan ke kadai jua. The first bus yg sampai atu panuh, so we have to wait for the next bus to come. Reached home at 5:40pm. There was actually a tutorial at 5 but I decided against going, macam alang2 rasaku kan datang, so instead rehat saja ku di rumah.

There was actually a Brunei gathering for his majesty's birthday celebration and a meeting with the brunei high comm representative this afternoon, but I couln't go tadi. Oh well.. I called my family di Brunei tadi and siuk jua batah nda becerita, ada sejam labih ku hogging the phone tadi, haha.. I'm in such a good mood now after talking to them.. alum kalat mata ku ani.. bah atu saja tah for now..

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com