20 July 2008

He/She who must not be named

What a busy weekend it has been! Hence the lack of updates this past 2 days, hehehe.. On Friday morning, I went to Toowong to see the peeps at vodafone regarding my missing phone. Sadly, I have not heard any news from the lost property folks from the toowong shopping centre and the train station. I was in uncommunicato mode for almost a week, and I feel rather bare without my phone, which you could say is a big part of my life. That is one of the most essential things that I have to have with me whenever I go out, not to forget my watch, keys and wallet! Just imagine if you were to get lost somewhere, in the middle of nowhere; at least with some cash and your phone, you could survive and call for help. Now back to my story (hehe), I went to see the peeps at vodafone regarding my situation. The lady who attended to me, suggested that I get a new SIM card but I would still be able to use the same phone number that I was using before. My old SIM card was then inactivated so that whoever that might be using it nda dapat pakai. The cool thing is that, the remaining credits that I still had from my old SIM card can be transferred to my new one! When I checked, I still have $13 worth of credit left! Asikkk.. hehe.. So now, I'm communicable with the same number as before minus my motorola phone. Baik jua my old phone ndaku tinggalkan di brunei, kalau nda payah tah ku lagi tu. Nada tah bejodoh kan memakai tepun baru usulnya. Esuk lusa tah lagi ku call to puaskan hati...

Anyhu, after toowong, I went to city to meet up with Yunyun after her CC. We went to Chinatown to restock our chicken and beef supply. From there, we took the train from Brunswick station at Chinatown to Toowong station. We went to Coles for some groceries and met Rahmat, also doing some grocery shopping di sana. Went back home, cook dinner, then started doing our Lifecourse assignment. Yunyun and I paired up for the assignment, in which we have to interview an elderly person (which we did a week ago), then do a write up on his/her lifecourse and medical history in a 3000 word essay. We split up the job and spent the night doing that.

On Saturday, we went to uni for a tutorial with Hsn and Frh at one of the PBL rooms at 9am. We reviewed the cases of the last 2 weeks regarding "infertility" and "pregnancy". It was an informative session as usual and lasted for over 2 hours. Yunyun and I then walked home. After resting skajap, we continued on with the lifecourse assignment write up until evening, when we eventually finished editing and referencing, etc. What a relief! Lega rasanya siap udah assignment, hehehe.. We had dinner while watching an old Malay movie. Abg Supri came over to our place and we caught up with the going ons in each other's lives. After Abg Supri left, Yunyun and I went to Syimsyim and Nabnab's place for post-assignment-movie-session. We had a sleep over at their place last night. Siuk! :p

Today, we woke up pretty early considering our late night last night atu. Syimsyim and Nabnab prepared a delicious breakfast of spagetti, cucur udang and teh tarik. Thanx guys! :) We watched a Chinese movie while having breakfast. Yunyun and I left around noon, still in our night clothes, (haha! baik jua nda ramai org tadi :p) to get ready for our outing to the city later. Yunyun and I met with Syimsyim at the bus stop later on, and then we were on our way to the city. Nabnab nda ikut since she had some stuff to do.

Kami jalan2 arah city till 4pm. I bought a new Guess wallet tadi, just to replace my worn old one, hehe.. Then, we decided to have dinner at Curry Connection at Hawken Drive (nyangku, nyanyat kan! heheh), where Nabnab will be joining us. Singgah ke Coles skajap, then we had dinner. After dinner, we walked home and Syimsyim and Nabnab singgah ke rumah, where we watched Indonesian and Chinese movies. They left around 10pm tadi..

A kangaroo statue in the city

At one of the bus stop at Adelaide Street

Syimsyim and Yunyun, while waiting for the 412 bus to St Lucia

At Curry Connection

Yunyun and Nabnab :)

Syimsyim and me :)

One of the beautiful paintings at the restaurant

Tomorrow we'll be having a new tutor for the PBL group. I havent got a clue as to who might be replacing c J who was our previous tutor atu. I hope kami dpt yg OK, bukan yg KO.. hehe


Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com