21 July 2008

Monday blues

Such an early day today. Woke up at 7am, which can be considered quite late so I had to rush through my morning rituals and walked to uni at 5 minutes to 8. I arrived 10 minutes past 8 to my PBL, but thankfully the new tutor was not there yet. We had an Indian doctor for our new PBL tutor. She has a different approach to PBL compared to our previous tutors, banyak tanya soalan and she shares lots of info and her experiences with us. I was the scriber for today's case and had no FQs to do since it is Cass and my turn to do the case summary. After PBL, I went to the library to try get some studying done. Nda plang berapa banyak belurih, lain plang di buat, hehehe..

I made some brownies this afternoon. First time ku try buat, tais liurku tadi atu, hehe. Menjadi lah jua though I think I may have overcooked it a bit, hehehe.. Di rumah saja kami today. We had spaghetti and fried chicken for dinner, then we watched P.S. I Love You on DVD. Siuk the story line, really moving and funny at some parts. I'd rate it 9.5/10. :)

Sa'dy came over tonight and we hung out. We watched some tv as well. The finale for the Oz Big Brother was tonight. I havent really been following the show since I got back, macam batah running nya prasanku, hehe. This 8th running of Big Brother will be the last season, so no new season will be shown next year. Now I'm looking forward to watch Australian Idol which I think would be starting soon. Bah, nada banyak kan ku ceritakan lagi today, hehe.

Terri, 52, Big Brother 2008 winner

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com