01 September 2008

Sweet tooth-ing 2

It's the first day of fasting here. Today's agenda: PBL at 8am. We had a new case this week, regarding Low Back Pain. We initially thought our tutor was not coming so we were expecting to finish early, but she came eventually and said that she'll be away next week, bukan this week. We are starting on a new system this week, which is on the Neurological System. Makin paning, haha.. I have no FQ this week since it is Mry's and my turn to do the case and mechanism summary this week. So to be fair, Mry and I flipped a coin to see who would be doing what, and I ended up with the mechanism summary. Somehow, we ended PBL earlier than we usually do. So at close to 11am, I went to the library to do some reading.

I met with Nabnab at the library. While we were doing our work sometime in the afternoon, ada tia this group of girls duduk next to us kan. Nda tah beranti kunyanyang nya, bising! Kana tagur oleh librarian sudah tu. We couldn't really concentrate on our work, shifting in our seats cemani lah and cematulah. I got so fed up, that I abruptly got up from my seat and panyap all my stuff and told Nabnab that I'm moving to other meja. Baik jua ada tampat kosong since many of the computers were occupied. Peace, finally! haha.. Becakap or becerita atu bulih plang, tapi bisik-bisik kah, jangan nyaring2. I wish they would be considerate of other people who are trying to study kan. Barutah this semester ni, dua kali udah ku kana duduk ampir orang cemani.. ish ish ish.. jarang jua ku kan terasa annoyed atu.. Oh well..

So we stayed in the library until 3:15pm before heading to Coles. While doing work atu, tarus-tarus ku rasa tais liur kan makan Apple Crumble, so I looked through the internet for the recipe. Tejumpa ku udah a simple and easy recipe. While we were in Coles atu, ada tah jua bejual the ready made ones from Sara Lee, so I decided to abort my plans kan buat sendiri atu and just bali yang ada atu, haha.. Maklum waktu puasa, nada tia rasa kan membuat atu, nanti tah saja ku cuba the recipe atu sendiri. We headed back to our respective homes.

Yunyun and I had nasi briyani, mixed veggies and ayam masak merah for our sungkai. Sungkai today was at 5:35pm. I watched Australian Idol, the semifinals sudah this time, while enjoying my Apple Crumble, hehehe..

Sara Lee Apple Crumble topped with Vanilla ice cream.. sedapp :p

I know I just posted something about "healthy eating during ramadan tadi" haha, but bulih kira healthy lah ni, haha.. For dinner, ada ayam, daging, nasi, mixed veggies. For dessert, apple (buah jua tu, hehe) and vanilla ice cream (kira milk kan tu :p) so I'm following a bit of what I just advised! Though I'm guilty of drinking pepsi tadi, haha.. ah, ndaku dapat resist, hehehe :p

Bah atu saja tah for now.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com