04 September 2008

Rainy days and grilled chicken

Ramadan Day 4
Sungkai: 5:37pm


As you can see, it's the 4th day of Ramadan. It has been raining almost non stop all day today. Knowing Brisbane, that can be considered as rare. It almost never rains in Brisbane! The weather is a bit chilly. It felt so nice to snuggle under the warm confines of the blanket that I don't really feel like getting up. I was actually contemplating on whether to attend the one hour 9am lecture this morning. It rained rather heavily, making me burrow deeper and deeper into the bed. Well, no arguments there, bah problem solved! :p

The view from my bedroom window, 8:30am. All dark and gloomy.. Banyaknya nampak atap rumah sebalah, hehe

Eventually got up from my warm nest and showered. I spent the morning reading the FQs that has been posted by my PBL mates. Then at 15 minutes to 12pm, I was on my way to uni for my noon PBL session. It was still raining as I stepped out into the cold and wet pavement outside the apartment building. The weather was quite chilly but somehow I don't really mind the cold. Ganya kamah kasut stepping on large puddles and soil. I was there walking along with other uni-goers under different colourful umbrellas and ponchos.

Stepping outside into the rain, almost noon time.

As usual, ada FQ presentations and so on during PBL which lasted for 2 hours. Then we stayed in the PBL room sampai 2:30pm before heading down to the level below for another CCS session where we reviewed the remaining recorded videos of our history taking with a tutor. The last session kami sampat review 6 videos saja, so today we have to habiskan reviewing the other 7 videos lagi. My history taking video was reviewed second, and thank goodness, that I did not say any embarrassing stuff unconsciously dalam the video. Malu plang rasanya meliat diri sendiri belakun dalam video atu, hehe.. Masa the video recording a few weeks ago atu, I got a patient who came with a sore ear, sore throat and cough. I think the video turned out okay and the tutor made some positive comments about my performance, hehe.. I think the hardest part was when ia tanya what we like about the video, what we think we did well in the video and what are the things that we would have done differently masa atu. Misti tah self analyse diri sendiri hehe.. Lapas atu barutah ia sendiri bagi feed back arah kami. Tapi bisai lah jua that exercise, I think, at least we get to see how we conduct ourselves in that situation and we learn what we can do to improve ourselves in the future as well.

The session seemed to drag on since kami misti habiskan semua today kan. Ngalih udah sorang2 tadi atu. We eventually finished by 5:15pm. Nda lagi batah sungkai tu! So after the session, I walked back home. On the way, ada Yunyun telefon asking my where abouts. Sepatutnya habis by 4:30 ku udah tu, hehe. We decided to just take away for sungkai. I went to Nandos to take away dinner. And yes, it was still raining, hehe.. Jadi makan ayam golek tah kami untuk sungkai tadi. Watched Idol tadi and buat kraja sendiri2 lapas atu. Ngalihku rasanya today. Might "try" to sleep early, haha.. macam banar.. biasa udah mata ani ahir tidur.. Oh well :) Eh awu, I was checking ourbrisbane.com tadi, iatah rupanya esuk ada free show arah Queen Street Mall di city, arah stage in front of Myer Centre, dari pukul 8am-2pm. They are going to walk Sumatran Tiger Cubs along the Queen Street Mall to the stage at around noon cematu. Also will be there are Mary River turtles, Koalas, Worma Pythons, Blue-Tongue Lizards, possums and so on. Iatah, just sharing that info here, mana tau ada yang interested kan meliat, hehe. Bah.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com