23 September 2008

I'm Lovin' It

Sia- Breathe Me

I've been playing this song non-stop today... well except when I go to the toilet, bathroom, kitchen, errrr, you get my drift, hehe.. Addicted ku eh lagu ani. If you listen to the lyrics carefully, it's so simple yet you can sense the vulnerability and the feeling of loneliness, self-destruction and wanting comfort from someone. The voice is very haunting and full of emotion. Amazing. Definitely one of my favourites. This song can be interpreted in so many ways. I'm feeling a teeny tiny bit of homesickness today, ntah ngapa kah, and listening to sad, depressing songs help. Raya will be in 7 days time and yet here I am, far away from all the fuss. Sad :(

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com