06 July 2009

What am I?

I am so bored.

Having to self quarantine myself is hard, haha. So to amuse myself and you, here are a few riddles to ponder on, heheh. Have a think and give it a try if you want to, just for the fun of it. I'll post the answers nanti hehe :)

Riddle no. 1:
There was a green house.
Inside the green house, there was a white house.
Inside the white house, there was a red house.
Inside the red house, there were lots of babies.
What am I?


Riddle no. 2:
What is black when you buy it,
Red when you use it,
And gray when you throw it away?

Riddle no.3:
I am not alive, but I grow;
I don't have lungs, but I need air;
I don't have a mouth, but water kills me.
What am I?

Ahhhhhh funny picture
Make someone laugh, grab some funny pictures




0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com