02 July 2009

The quest for the hand sanitizer

The swine flu cases here are increasing in number. In two days, the numbers have increased very fast it seems. Just in the news tonight, the cases has increased from 66 cases yesterday to about 93 today and one death.. Innalillah.. That is a big leap in new cases. Imagine the new fear it brings to everyone. Now we have to be extra careful and take more precautionary measures in this matter. I am trying to be more cautious from now on and try to stay at home at most times. This not only apply to us here, but also to friends and family where ever you are.

Late this afternoon, I went to the Mall to pick up my sister (this was before I knew about the rise in cases :p) While waiting for her, I wanted to buy hand sanitizers which are recommended to prevent the flu. But I couldn't find any in stock. I went to Guardian at the Mall, then to Winmark, and then to the Utama Grand store to look for it. Then my sister and I went to Sin Kiew but also to no avail. We then decided to walk to Jaya Hypermart. No hand sanitizers there and the Guardian there is also out of stock with it. I then decided to check out Guardian at the Giant superstore. They also said that the last sanitizer has been sold this afternoon! After going to 7 stores, I have not managed to buy any hand sanitizers which are in very large demand right now. He said that new stock will only be available this weekend at Rimba branch if you guys are also looking to buy them. I assume it will also be the same in other branches.

Hence that is the tale of my quest for the hand sanitizer late this afternoon..

Other than that, nothing much has happened since my last post. My cousins slept over last night. On Tuesday I went out to lunch with Tiyah and Rahmat at Coffee Zone. Other times, are spent at home.

Till the next post. :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com