04 July 2009

Butter cookies with cherries

I love butter cookies, especially those sold at Mum's Bakery which are my absolute favourite. So this afternoon, I decided to try to bake them myself. Just for fun hehe. I was looking for a piping bag but couldn't find them at Giant, so instead I bought a hard plastic piping pump which I think is easier to use. This was my first time using the piping thingy and I discovered how much fun it is to play with, haha. So I just antam-antam pakai and look at the results! Hehehe.

Piping the batter onto the baking paper

The piping gadget that I used which looked a lot like a baby's bottle or a very large injection syringe heheh

And these are the results of my amateurish piping! :P I also added cherries on top to complete the look.

Fresh from the oven! :) I was actually a bit disappointed that the dough has flattened a bit and the swirls and design of the cookie was less defined after it was baked but at least you can still see the shape hehe. Maybe next time, I should put in more flour to harden it.. hmm.. any tips? :P

Butter cookies with cherries! :)

But it turned out nyaman jua lah hehe, but I certainly need to improve on it lagi heheh.

Oh and also, I went to Guardian tadi arah Giant to check if the hand sanitizers are already available since they said weekend ani ada new stock. But unfortunately, they said habis tia lagi and new stock will come sometime next week, so I made bookings tah tarus tadi so they will call me up if ada sudah. Well I hope they will do as promised lah heheh.

Alright then, that's all for now.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com