10 July 2009

Rawwrrrr!! :p

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Source: www.myopera.com

Last night I went out with Tiyah and Rahmat to the Mall cineplex. The place was quieter than usual due to the swine flu scare. It was even more so with the small number of cinema goers which was very apparent last night. I wore a face mask as a precaution hehehe. We watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It was actually better than I expected! There were some adorable new characters and some scary ones. Well, it's not that scary for me, but I think it would be for the little kiddies haha. The story is well executed and it's very funny. I laughed out loud at some parts of the movie, hehe. I'd rate the movie 8/10! :)

After the movie, we lepak at Cheezebox. The rain was still falling at that time. We stayed till late before heading back home. :)

Makanan yg durang makan. I ate my usual Baked chicken chop rice, heheh

Tiyah @ Cheezebox

Me :P

Rahmat @ Cheezebox

Tiyah and me

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com