17 July 2009

And the magic returns..

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Source: entertainmentwallpaper.com

At last, the new Harry Potter movie premiers in Brunei! Being a long time Harry Potter fan, I am absolutely excited to see the film. So last night, Tiyah, Rahmat and myself, went to catch the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the Mall cineplex. There were a lot of HP fans about. And I have to say that I love the movie! There are some elements of humour, sadness, romance, teenage angst and darkness. From all the other HP movies, I think this is the best yet, hehe. The movie is almost 2 1/2 hours long but it is bearable as we watched the story unfold. We watched glimpses of Lord Voldemort's past and the ultimate discovery of the existence of Horcruxes. Of course I love the book much more than the film, but the film is able to capture most of the highlights of the book. Now that I've watched the 6th film, I can't wait to see the 7th or the final film. However, I read somewhere that the 7th film will be divided into 2 parts, which will come out sometime in 2010 and 2011. Now, that's something to look forward to! :) So for this movie, I'd rate the film 9/10! :)

After the movie, we lepak at Cheezebox and chit chatted till late, hehe. I tried out the Fruits Heaven, which consists of pancakes, vanilla ice cream, custard cream and fruits. Nyaman.. :) Overall, it was a fun outing, hehe.

Oh and today, I went to see the HP movie lagi since my sister wants to see it. I don't mind a bit since I enjoyed it the first time. Well, the second viewing was great as well! :P

Fruits Heaven. Simply divine :)

Rahmat :)

Tiyah :)

Gd night!

Til the next one. :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com