31 May 2009

The one when we sang all night long

Last night was fun. I hung out with Tiyah, Nazmi and Rahmat at the mall arcade. Tiyah and I, as usual played the timbak-timbak game (heehee) while the guys played basketball and such. After racing cars with the 3 of them (where I believe I won, wuhoo! 2nd place though, hehe), we ended up in the K-box, hahaha. We belted out tunes after tunes, ranging from the pop boy band Backstreet Boys's Everybody to Aerosmith's I Don't Want To Miss A Thing to Peter Pan and Rossa, haha. I believe we sang about 10 songs last night. The good thing about K-box is that no matter how out of tune I sounded, only the people in the box with me will know, hahaha. Awalnya memang malu haha, but then, it feels so good to just let out and sing. In the end, sarut bah suara sorang-sorang hehehe, jadi penyanyi professional ni tarus hahaha. So call me for reservations okay, wahahaha, tekarannggg, menyanyi arah orang kawin pun ku nda mau, hehehehe.

The K-box :P

Wasehhh, the guys asyik menyanyi, hehe :D The space is small, nda muat kan gambar 4 orang hehe

Just let it out Tiyah, just let it all out.. hehehe

~~I don't want to miss a thinggg~~ oooooo... (hahaha)


Choosing songs

So after our karaoke session, we headed to Cheezebox for snacks to replenish our dehydration from all that singing haha. Owh, also, there was an expo at the mall and what do we see? Among the booths set up, there was a booth selling Crocs! They are selling a 2nd pair at a 30% discount when you buy two pairs. I have a pair which I bought back in Brisbane. Now Crocs is coming to Brunei, it seems.. hehe. I don't know how long the expo is being held, so if you guys want to check out the shoes, then better be quick hehe.

Crocs in Brunei; one of the booth.

The view from Cheezebox.. banyak kereta masih pukul 10 malam atu

Rahmat and Nazmi @ Cheezebox

Me and Tiyah @ Cheezebox

And here's a short video of our karaoke session hehe. I think this was when we sang the Backstreet Boys's song, hahaha..



0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com