10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Today is Mother's Day in Brunei.

Mother's Day Graphics

To my beloved Mama, Happy Mother's Day!! I wish you a long life filled with happiness, good health and always be blessed by Allah. Stay 'awet muda' walaupun sudah 49 tahun hehehe. We love you!! :D

So today, we went to my Uda's house, then to Amit's house in Lambak before going to Pertama Jaya and the Mall, Gadong. At the mall, my sister Mun and I decided to sneakily surprise mom with a Mother's Day bouquet of flowers specifically carnations and a mother's day card at the food court haha. She was a bit embarrased since a couple of people were looking at us hahaha. Oh well, we just wanted to surprise her and wanted her to feel extra special on Mother's day :D Looking at her smiling face was worth it, hehehe :)

Mom with her mother's day bouquet and card :)

Mun with mom :)

Mom and me :)

Mom and Dad :)

From the mall, we headed back to Uda's place to pick up grandma.

Uda and grandma :) Grandma can't walk on her own, so she needs to use a walker to help her.

With Uda's family. Happy Mother's Day also to grandma and Babu Hjh! :)

Here's my favourite mother's day video, Mama by Spice Girls. Enjoy! :)



0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com