15 May 2009

Movie night

Push

So last night, Tiyah, Rahmat, YJ and I went to catch a movie at the cineplex. We watched "Push" which can be considered as a 'superhero/sci-fi' type of movie. This movie is quite different from other movies in its genre, (not that I have watched a lot, hehe). Lots of twist, I'd say. At first it was a bit confusing, but eventually, I was able to catch up later on. Surprisingly, not many cinema goers were there last night, provided that it was the movie's premier in Brunei. "Push" focuses on those with special abilities such as Movers, Pushers, Watches, Shadows and Bleeders. There is this funny looking chinese guy (one of the Bleeders), who would not fail to make me giggle everytime he showed his powers. Just looking at his expression alone would bring out the giggles, hehehehe. Keep a look out for him when you see this movie, then you would understand :P I won't talk much about this so as not to spoil you. I'd rate the movie 7/10. hehe

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com