08 May 2009

This is a rant

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I can't believe that one of my favourite idols, Allison got the boot during last night's result show! For those of you who watch American Idol, you would know what I am talking about. I am an avid AI watcher haha. It was the final four this week, and from the performances, I think that Allison and Adam rocked the house than the other two singers. I was hoping my two favourites, Allison and Adam would make it to the finals, since I believe that they are most creative in their musical arrangements and had always stayed true to their singing style. It would be interesting to watch them in a rock 'duel'.

Allison

Adam

Adam & Allison performing their duet

I am sooo disappointed! I hope Adam will make it to the finals!! Go Adam!

~~ Atu ia peminat banar hahaha :P *malu*~~

Source: Buddytv

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com