26 May 2009

The night when things came to life

Last night, I went out to catch a movie at the cineplex with Val, Husma and YJ. We watched the 7:20pm showing of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. It has witty dialogues, hilarious scenes and some awww moments, which are very enjoyable. Not to forget many historical and famous figures making their appearances. It was also delightful to watch the 'evil' Kahmunrah and his so-called 'helpers' also providing a lot of comic relief, hahaha. I actually find this sequel to be much more entertaining than the first movie. I would definitely want to watch this again on dvd. I really recommend watching this movie for it's comedy. Loved it! Movie rate: 8/10. :)

Night at the museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.
Source: iwatchstuff.com


So after the movie, we decided to have dinner at Cheezebox restaurant. To tell you the truth, this was actually my first time dining there, haha. It's cozy and modern. I tried the Baked Chicken Chop Rice and it was absolutely divine... And owh one more thing, I was a bit sakai to know that they actually have this buzzer or button-like thing that you could press if you want the waiter/waitress to come over to your table. Kinda like in an aeroplane tah plang if you want the steward/stewardess to come to you, haha. Good idea though, hehe.

Cheezebox

Husma *peace* :)

YJ merenung his lasagne, haha :)

Val, all smilies. Hers was the spaghetti version of mine but with fish :)

Me :)

Baked chicken chop rice, with Portuguese sauce and original red sauce... oooo.. my taste buds are responding to the memory now, hahaha... tastes better than it looks hehe

We finished dinner by 10:30pm. I sent Val home before heading back to my place. Overall, a great evening :D

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com