29 March 2009

We eat, We play, We laugh... We had fun

Today is the last day of the school holiday in Brunei. On Thursday night, we had a BBQ at home, with the families of my Uda, Iring, Bungsu and Amit. Since the BBQ coincidentally falls on the same day as my Uda and Bu Hjh's 20th Wedding anniversary and my Iring's birthday, we then surprised them with cakes to commemorate their special days. During the BBQ, we also had a 'lucky draw' after cake cutting, just for fun. Good food and good company. :)

My grandma, Nini Hjh Pasah :) smiling at her grandchildren's antics, haha

Jilah, me, Mirza and Muni, with our party hats on :)

With my Uda's children :p

Fazreen & Fathul goofing around

Me and my younger cousins.. Qilah, Jilah and my sister Mun

My Uncles BBQ-ing at the back of the house

My aunties at the family room

The guy cousins gaming

The female cousins playing haha.. Qilah and Mun were the finalists here haha :p

The little kiddies jumping with their balloons in the living room, haha

Happy faces :D

BBQing chicken wings

Meat balls of different variety

Eating time after Doa Selamat! :)

Iring's surprise birthday cake :)

Uda & Babu Hjh's surprise 20th wedding anniversary cake :)

Iring cutting his cake

Uda and Bu Hjh cutting their cake

Nini and some of the grandchildren.. this picture is unfortunately of not a better quality

Lucky draw. Dad giving the present to my cousin Khairi

Mom giving the present to my Amit Bini hehe

My Uda, hehe

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com