23 March 2009

Oh, the joy of cooking!

Lately I've been on a cooking and baking phase. I love trying new recipes and now that I'm back in Brunei for more than a month and still jobless, I've been doing that whenever the mood strikes me. So this evening, I tried a pizza recipe that I found from the internet, and I am proud to say that I even managed to make the pizza crust from scratch rather successfully! :p Back in Brisbane, we don't really have the time to make the pizza crust, so we just bought the ready made available ones and then added in our own toppings. My family enjoyed the pizza very much and they much prefer the BBQ chicken than the sausages in tomato sauce though they claimed that both are delicious, haha. I will definitely make them again. Another recipe added to my recipe book! :p

Large pizza, half BBQ chicken and half sausages in tomato sauce! Before going into the oven :)

The finished product, with melted cheddar and mozzarella cheese!

Yummy!! :p

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com