09 March 2009

Noramimah & Faizal's Wedding

Yesterday, my family and I attended the "Bersanding" ceremony, which can be considered as the highlight of the whole wedding ceremonies, of my second cousin Noramimah in Kg Perpindahan Lambak Kanan. Both the bride and the groom were dressed in a gold traditional Bersanding attire. It was a rather hot day. It's usually through these weddings that we get to see long distance relatives and those that we seldom meet in our daily lives.

The newlyweds on the "pelamin", smiling for the cameras

Closeup of the bride and groom

Mom and her first cousins or "sepupu skali" : Babu Hjh Armah, Babu Hjh Timah and my mom

From L - R: Bungsu Zana, Bu Hjh Tangah, Jirah, Amit Bini, Zarifah, Mom and Bu Hjh Armah

From L - R: my sister Mun, Babu Yati, my mom, Bu Hjh Hafsah and Nini Hjh Jariah

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com